(Blood)

“It was nice meeting you today April, my son is a very lucky man” His mom said looking between the both of us.

“It was nice meeting you to Mrs Benson”

“What did I tell you, call me Elizabeth?” She said starting to laugh, I leant down and gave her a hug.

“Well mom it’s time we go April must be exhausted” Mr Benson said.

“Oh I’m sorry for holding you up, I hope we can see each other again very soon” She said giving me a motherly smile.

“That would be really good” I told her, Mr Benson put his arm around my waist and steered me out of the house, he let go of me and I felt really empty without him next to my side.

“Thank you April so much everything went perfect-literally, but…..I still want to apologize from what my dad said to you”

“Like I said it’s fine I mean I have been called worse” I said starting to laugh slowly but this didn’t make him laugh, bad choice because he was the one who actually said the worse.

“Let’s go then, I’m taking you home” He said, I looked at his watch to see it was eleven o clocks. Woahh it is late and I am tired. We got in the car and he started the engine reversing onto the road and then started driving.

“By the way I did have a great time” I told him.

“Yeah surprisingly me to” He said. What distracted me was that there were ambulance flashlights coming from ahead the road.

“What happened here?” Mr Benson said, he drove a little closer and the first thing I noticed was there were two cars crashed against each other and the ambulance around a gurney. Wait that looks like Andrews car. Is that him?

“Bryan stop the car” I told him, he looked at me like I was mad.

“Ap-

“Please stop the car” He listened and stopped it, I took my seat belt of and opened the car door standing on the road, I squinted my eyes to try and see the person. My heart was beating very fastly as I prayed that it wasn’t Andrew but the sight of pale skin and brown eyes made me realize that what I hoped did actually become true.

“April get in the car” I heard Mr Benson say.

“I…..I can’t” I told him, he looked at me muddled.

 “What do you mean you can’t? Someone has had a car accident it’s not safe for us to be here” He said harshly.

“That’s Andrews car and that is Andrew” Once he realized what I said hi face softened.

“April....-

I started running towards the ambulance and saw that it was Andrew in the gurney.My heart clenched as I saw he had a huge cut on his forehead till hi eyebrow and that he was covered in blood and mud.

“Andrew?” I whispered. His face looked dead but his eyes were still full of light, he was looking around and then they caught on mine.

“Miss you can’t be here” A near by guy said, I looked at him and then back at Andrew.

“He is my brother, what happened, how did it happen?” I asked him.

“That is private information I can-

“Just shut the hell up and tell me he is my brother, I deserve to know what happened to him” I felt someone’s hand on both of arms trying to pull me away.

“April” Mr Benson said into my ear, I looked at him and my vision came out blurry because tears were forming in my eyes.

“Marcus we need to get him in the hospital he’s finding it heard to breathe” I turned around and looked as they quickly wheeled him in the back, I was about to go but Mr Benson held me back.

“You can’t do that, let me go my brother” But it was no use his grip was really tight so I wasn’t able to go. He pulled me back so I ended up with my face in between his neck as I started crying

“Can you tell me what hospital you are taking him to?” I heard him say softly to the guy.

“Brooklyn Hospital Centre” The sound of the ambulance buzzed in my ear as each breathing and heart beat it went further away.

“Hello Jenson its me Bryan, Andrew is in the hospital there is no time to explain I need you get there fast……he is in Brooklyn Hospital Centre…..April is with me and she hasn’t got control of herself so I really need you there right now, I’m on my way as well….ok I’ll see you there” He was on the phone to dad. “Come on April” I heard him say into my ear, he put his arm around my shoulder as I laid my head on his and walked to his car as he opened the door and made me sit down.

                                                     *******

“April?” I looked up and saw mom and dad walking down, I got up and ran to mom crying as she hugged me telling me it’s going to be ok.

“What happened April?” Dad said putting his hand on my shoulder, I let go of mom and started crying even more.

“We don’t know, we asked but they said it was private information and that they couldn’t just tell us but looking at it Andrew had a car accident” Mr Benson said, mom gasped as dad put his arm around her shoulder in comfort.

“Thank you for calling…..I don’t know what…..thank you Bryan it means a lot” Dad said to him. Dad saw me and he looked sad. “Oh April come here” He opened his arms so I went to it as he hugged me while I cried.

"Do you mind taking her to your place just for the night?" Dad said to him, I looked at dad and shook my head. My brother is here in hospital and he wants me to go.

"Dad......Andrew?"

"I will tell you everything that happens to Andrew, you tired April, you look exhausted please for me?"

"I don't mind" Mr Benson said from behind me.

"Fine" I told him, he kissed my forehead and I turned around walking out with Mr Benson.

-----------------A/N---------ANOTHER VERSION OF THE TRAILER