(I want it that way)

Time and days go by so fast, it’s already Monday and I am in school. Fiona, Hailey and Selena were really shocked when they saw my haircut.

“Again tell me why” Hailey said.

“Why what?”

“Why did you get your haircut?”

“Because I wanted to”

“Really?”

“Yes”

“Really?”

“Yes, really Hailey” Then I thought she always buts me, you’re probably thinking what the hell does buts mean? It’s when she attacks me with her ass. So might as well do it to her, I did it and she bumped into Fiona and Selena. Selena looked shocked but Fiona started laughing and gave me a high five.

“You bitch, I’m going to get you back for that” She said with a smirk on her face.

“Yeah I’d like to see you try” I told her, she gave me another smirk and then we started walking as normal.

“Look there’s your boyfriend” Fiona said looking towards my locker, I looked in the direction and saw Caleb leaning against it.

“Well then I guess we’ll see you later” Selena said, they walked off leaving me to go to Caleb. He saw me standing their and gave me a smile.

“New haircut?” He said flicking a layer of my hair; I nodded my head as we started walking together.

“Why? Do you not like it?”

“No it’s not that, it looks nice on you. Oh and I got a very evil plan for Benson today” Automatically my face fell into a frown and Caleb noticed.

“What’s with the looks?” He said.

“I….I don’t want to mess around with him anymore” I told him truthfully.

“Why? Why not? Please don’t tell me you love him like every single other girl in this school. What do you even see in the guy anyway?” Caleb said angrily.

“Caleb its not that, he’s just not being mean to me anymore that’s it and I would feel guilty if I do something” He rolled his yes.

“Fine, then I guess you’re gone back to being a pussy” I gasped at him and stood in the spot.

“Caleb how dare you?!”

“No don’t ‘Caleb how dare you’ to me. You know it’s true, don’t come back running to me when he gives you a knock” Caleb said starting to walk away, I grabbed hold of his arm and stopped him.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about because you’re the one who came to me telling me what to do!”

“That’s because you’re messed up boyfriend died. I just wanted to screw you in the bed that’s it. But you’re just too much!” He said yelling. I looked at him shocked and he looked regretful.

“So the only reason you were helping me was so you could get me in your bed?” He ran a hand through his hair.

“April I never meant that” He said.

“Of course you didn’t you dumb shit” I heard Hailey say, I turned around and noticed that everyone was looking at what was happening.

“Hailey….please don’t” Hailey laughed a little and came to stand next to me with Selena and Fiona at the other side.

“The only person you will be screwing is yourself when you end up on your own in the future feeding yourself with your own shit” Everyone around us oh’d I wanted to laugh a little but in a way I felt bad for Caleb.

“Hailey please stop I feel bad” I said whispering to her.

“What is their to feel guilty about?” She said still looking at Caleb.

“Alright what is going on here, everyone get to lesson now” A loud voice boomed, it was none other than Mr Benson. Everybody started walking away except me, Caleb, Selena, Hailey and Fiona. I heard footsteps behind me.

“Caleb and April come on you have a lesson with me” He said from behind, I turned around and saw him giving me a small smile, I gladly returned it.

“No sir we have some unfinished business” Hailey said, oh brother. Mr Benson walked past Fiona and stood against the lockers looking at all of our faces.

“What is going on here?” He asked me, I looked down at the floor and waited for anyone else to speak.

“You see Caleb here decided to play with April” Fiona said in disgust. I saw Mr Benson’s jaw tighten from behind my hair.

“Caleb mind explaining?” Mr Benson said standing up straight. I looked at Caleb’s face directly as he looked really guilty.

“Well I don’t need to because I don’t know what they are talking about. Why would I want to play with her when I have other chicks to bang” He said smoothly. That’s it! Now he has hit a nerve.

“Excuse me? But I think you have memory loss if you don’t clearly remember saying that the only reason you wanted to get close to me was because you wanted me in bed. You’re an asshole Caleb and here I was thinking about someone who actually understands me”

“Alright Caleb I think after this you are clearly guilty, but it is not my choice to tell you how to control you life but if I ever see you next to April or even talking to her consider yourself in the head teacher’s office” Mr Benson said putting his hands in either side of his trouser pocket.

“Whatever” He said grumbling underneath his breath and walking past.

“Alright now come on girls go to lesson” Mr Benson said looking at Fiona and Hailey. We were all heading straight so might as well walk together. Fiona and Selena were at the front and I; Hailey and Mr Benson were at the back.

Suddenly, I found myself in the arms of Mr Benson as he looked at me blankly.

“I’m so sorry” I said getting out of his life saving grip.

“Hailey I hate you” I told her as she started laughing, she buted me to him. Before I could say anything she grabbed hold of Fiona’s arm and ran down the hall to their class. I looked back at Mr Benson guilty.

“Its ok, your friend is really weird anyway” He said with a smile on his face.

A/N: BET YOU WEREN'T EXPECTING THAT :)

I'VE DECIDED THAT I WILL BE DOING THE QUESTION THING IN EACH CHAPTER.

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER?

WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE BAND? 

BY THE WAY BACKSTREET BOYS ROCK!!!!!!