(Viva La Vida)

I couldn’t sleep one single bit last night. And I look so dull; I didn’t even wear the clothes mom set out for me. Instead I threw on a black hoodie, black jeans and long brown leather boots-my hair in a loose plait and my face makeup free which made my olive skin tone look lighter as usual.

I’ve got English literature with Bryan first as well. The bell went signalling for everyone to go to lesson, I said bye to Selena and Fiona heading to Bryan’s class. The door was opened but Bryan wasn’t standing by the door. That’s strange he normally stands there every lesson.

I walked towards the classroom and peeked my head through the door but he wasn’t in there either, I’ll just go in my legs are hurting me anyway. I walked in the class and sat down in my seat listening to the uncomfortable silence around me. I heard the sound of footsteps making their way near the classroom the door, my eyes fixed upon the door and waited for the person to enter…it was none other than….Caleb.

Immediately I got out of my seat and headed over to Caleb who got scared when he saw me making my way over.

“How dare you?!” I screamed at him.

Right now I couldn’t care less who heard me. Caleb looked confused as he set his books down on a nearby table.

“April, hi to you to” He replied.

“Oh don’t start that bullshit with me. You know exactly what you did!”

“Well if this is about me bringing Cameron back then your welcome” He said smiling at me.

I looked at him angrily; I tightened my hands trying hard not to punch him on the face.

“No! I’m not happy that you brought Cameron back! You can’t just bring people back like that. What in the world were you thinking?!”

“What…don’t you love him? You should be happy that I brought him back. I was only thinking about you April, I only did this for you” He said getting serious

“Just stop your bullshit!” I yelled into his face.

“April you do not use that language in my classroom!” I heard someone else yell.

It was Bryan’s voice, I saw him standing at the doorway of the classroom with a mug in his right hand and the other held books.

“Sorry Mr Benson” I mumbled underneath my breath.

Bryan made his way over to the desk putting the books down.  Looking back at Caleb I gave him the dirtiest look ever.

“This is not over” I said underneath my breath.

I sat down in my seat and suddenly all the boys began piling into the classroom one by one. Bryan sat behind his desk and started typing on his computer as everyone else started talking to each other.

I took my own bag of the floor and got out my spare note pad to doodle in. Because we’ve finished all the work we just do random activities.

“Ok….today we have someone coming in and I have to access him on the way he teaches and I’m going to need your guy’s help as well because you’re going to be looking at the way he teaches as well. So he should actually be here in a few minutes” Bryan said looking at the clock.

“Is he going to teach us?” Dylan asked.

“Yes he is but it’s only going to be for an hour. Trust me the time will fly and I’m going to sit at the back of the classroom and you can’t ask me any questions by the way you can only ask him” Bryan walked towards me and took my notepad in his hands.

“You don’t mind if I write in this do you Miss.Lily?” He asked

“No, not at all” He gave me a smile and took my pen as well.