(Tum Hi Ho)

“Are you sure you’ll manage to go home by yourself?” Callum asked me for the fifth time.

Letting out a small laugh I take his hand in mine and grip it a little tightly.

“I am a big girl and I will most definitely manage” I say while staring into his eyes.

They twinkle back with amusement as he leans forward to place a soft magical kiss on my cheek.

“Can I at least get a kiss back?” He asks me with a puppy dog look which makes him look very adorable.

 Before I even think about kissing Callum I look around to make sure no one is in contact right now.

“April who cares if someone looks” Callum says with a laugh.

Rolling my eyes I place my lips gently on his as a feel of sparks erupts. I’ll never get tired of his kisses.

“Can I go now?” I ask once we both pull apart.

He gives me a small smile and let’s go of my hand.

“You are now free to go but remember to call me once you get home”

“I will. See you tomorrow” I say taking a few steps back.

“You too love” I wave at him and finally make my way out of the building.

 It sure took Callum some convincing to let me go myself. Daila didn’t come in today as she wasn’t feeling so good. But I wonder where Caleb is right now.

“April” I hear his voice call out.

Shifting my eyes all over the road I finally spot him out as he waves his arms widely at me. Making my way over to him he gives me a wide smile.

“Ready to go?” He asks me. I nod my head as he opens the car door for me. Getting in the smell of pine cone immediately hits my senses as I relax into the black leather seats. Soon enough Caleb is sitting beside me and we are on the road. “I’m glad you’re here right now April” Caleb says. Looking at him, he looks towards me and then back on the road.

“What was so important Caleb?”

“Not here April, not here” He quickly replies back to me. “You seem happy with him?” He adds in.

“Happy with who?”

“Your boss and your new boyfriend”

“Oh”

“Yeah, I hope he keeps you smiling. With everything that has happened in your life so far, you deserve happiness….in fact, lots and lots of happiness. I just don’t want you to get hurt again” Those words, I thought I’d never hear leave Caleb’s mouth.

 Does he really want me to be happy, after everything he put me through?

“I do, don’t I?”

“You do April and just by looking at you and the g-“

“Callum. His name is Callum” I tell him.

“Well you and Callum make an amazing couple”

“Thank you”

“You’re welcome and I want to apologise for all of the shit I put you through April. Gosh, I regret it every day” He says to himself more to me.

“It’s not your fault Caleb…well….it is your fault but not entirely. You brought back someone for me, someone I thought I’d never be able to see today and that is Cameron. I loved Cameron and I still love him, he is now by best friend, my everything and if it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t have that someone with me today and maybe I would have been even hurt” I remind him.

He clenches his jaw and just stays silent like that for the rest of the ride. I wonder if I said something wrong. He did bring back Cameron. That was a very bad idea before but now that I have thought about it, it is the best thing Caleb has ever done for me.

“We’re here” Finally realising that I was in fact in a car I looked out of the window to see we were outside a graveyard.

Why did Caleb bring me to a graveyard?

“Caleb what are we doing here?” I ask him.

A couple of seconds went past but he didn’t reply back to me, he just sat in his seat like a statute.

“Get out of the car April…..I need to show you something” Before I could even respond back to him he gets out of the car and walks over to my side opening the door for me.

“I am not leaving this car until you tell me, what the hell is going on” I ask.

“April please stop arguing. This is important and you need to know” Looking in his green eyes I try to detect some kind of emotion but there’s nothing there.

Building the courage I step out of the car as Caleb shuts the door behind us. It’s not that dark which is good.

“Follow me” Caleb starts to walk ahead as I trail along behind him. “Do you recognise this cemetery?” He asks me.

Looking around it does feel like déjà vu but it’s not ringing a bell.

“It seems familiar” I tell him.

“This was the graveyard where I told you to meet Cameron up with, when he came back from his death” Caleb says loudly.

Looking ahead of me I start to remember. Caleb’s right, this is the graveyard where I first found out that Caleb brought Cameron back from the dead. The most shocking moments in my life but why has Caleb brought me here.

“Why have you brought me here Caleb?” I ask him. He turns around to face me and he looks upset and bothered. “Caleb what happened, what aren’t you telling me?

“I screwed up April, I screwed up big time” His voice breaks a little as he tries to hold back his tears. What did he do that was so wrong?

“What happened Caleb, what aren’t you telling me?”

“I…..It’s about Cameron” He finally breaks out. Cameron? What’s wrong with Cameron or what’s happened with Cameron?

“What about Cameron? Caleb you need to give me a straight answer” I ask him desperately.

“This is something which can’t be prevented and I’m so so so so sorry April”

“What are you sorry about Caleb, for God’s sake tell me?!”

“Cameron’s….C-“

“Cameron’s what?!”

“Cameron’s dying!”