(Break Of Dawn)

“Baby are you ok?” I heard someone say into my ear. I don’t know who it was but it was definitely a male’s voice, but it sounds so familiar who can it be. I opened my eyes but everything came out blurry, closing them again I felt something light and warm on my eyes.

“You always had a difficulty waking up” The same voice said sounding amused. A smile formed on my face as I thought about someone who I knew would always say that to me. The light, warm feeling moved away from my eyes as I felt dark.

“You can open them now beautiful” Slowly bit by bit I opened my eyes to see I was in a very enchanting place. It’s so beautiful; I could stay here forever if I wanted to. Everything looked like a park which never got entered before.

The grass beneath prickled my sensitive skin making me fell really full and bring a smile to my face any single day. The feeling of the sun burning towards my bag on my shoulders, the clouds like a soft pillow which you feel like liking down on all day and mostly the striking, majestic and imaginative water that somehow fell onto the grass without making it wet.

“I knew you would like it- you’re a flower girl” That same voice said again and I realized that it was coming from right next to me. I slowly turned my head to come in contact with the eyes that I haven’t seen in years. Those eyes that kept me happy. Those eyes that always made me look forward to life. And most importantly those eyes that made me realize and love, these beautiful jade eyes.

“Cameron?” I managed to say from shock and happiness. He smiled his beautiful smile that always made me well smile. He nodded his head and touched my hand. Warmth filled me up with the old feeling coming back again; I intertwined our hands together as he brought them up to his lips and brushed it across the bottom. “I cant believe you’re here I…..I missed you so much” That’s when I broke down, I started crying while looking down at my self, his hands left mine and wrapped around the back of my back pulling me onto his lap. I cried more and clutched the front of his shirt into my hand and burring my head into his neck while spreading out all of my pain and missing.

“Hey its ok, everything is going to be ok” He whispered into my hair as he caressed my back while rocking me back and forth. I took my head out of his neck and wiped my tears with the back of my hand while shacking.

“Let me” He said softly. He removed my hands from my face and gently wiped my tears with his thump like you would handle a little baby. “Why are you crying?” He said gazing into my eyes.

“I missed you so much, you have no idea. Every single day all I saw was you just laying there on the floor with blood around you, the paramedics telling me you never made it and the fact that I couldn’t control myself after your death it was all too much, all of it was too much, the grief, anger, pain, hurt, sadness, loss…..I just couldn’t Cameron I….I…..just couldn’t” A feeling of warm tears washed down onto my cheeks once again.

“It’s ok. It’s ok. Look at me babe” I heard him say. I shook my head and made sure y hair covered both sides of my face like a curtain. His hands went down to both my hips as he forced me to look at him; looking up at his face I saw sadness fill it all up. “Please don’t cry April, he hurts me to know that I brought you this sort of pain” He aid regretfully. I put both of my hands on his face and made sure he looked me in the eye.

“You did not bring me any sort of pain the only sort of pain I got was losing you. You never did anything I wish that I knew who killed you so that they could suffer for what they did, but the police said it was hard because there was no DNA scan, fingerprints” Cameron looked confused.

“What do you mean they never knew who killed me? You were there April you were there. You saw what that bastard did to me?” Cameron said angrily. I looked at him this time feeling very confused.

“Cameron what are you talking about? I never saw a thing I woke up with a banging headache and saw you laying there dead” Cameron shook his head and got me up so he could stand up as well. He walked away from me and started pacing up and down. He stopped and came back to me taking my hands in his and staring me in the eye.

“April look at the right side of my neck” He said sensitively and gently. Looking away from his face and looked into the right side of his neck, he pushed away the fabric of the shirt and pulled it down for me to examine. There were to punch holes in his neck which was red, swollen, puffy and very deep. I looked back into his eyes which were enclosed by hatred.

“Cameron what happened here? Who did this to you?” He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Leaning in he buried his head into my neck inhaling and exhaling. I wrapped my arms around his back and kissed the side of his head.

“Please remember for me April. Please remember” He said pleadingly. I closed my eyes and clutched him tighter to me.

“Cameron I don’t know. I don’t know what to even think about at this moment my mind is gone blank I don’t know what to do. I don’t know what to do” I repeated to myself. His arms around me went numb as he suddenly fell to the floor.

“Oh my god Cameron” I kneeled down next to his body and felt my heart starting to beat really fast. His eyes were half opened and half closed, I held his hand and started shaking him. “No you can’t leave me again, Cameron please I need answers you just came and you’re going now, why are you doing this stop doing what you are doing, Cameron please wake up. You can’t do this to me; you can’t keep on doing this to me!” His head tilted to my direction as a small smile spread across his face, the hand of his which I was holding he started moving it around. I put the hand of his on my face just like he used to do when he told me I was beautiful or everything to him in the world.

“I can’t tell you April…..look what happened to me…..if I tell you it will kill you and….. Just send me away forever…..so I wont be able to see…..you again like this” He said struggling between each short sentence. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened them to see Cameron staring at me as he caressingly gazed my cheek.

“Come.....here” He said. I went down shorter and laid into his opened arms laying my head down gently onto his chest while looking up at the blank aqua sky.

“It’ll be ok beautiful just close your eyes and relax” He said softly. I listened to him and closed my eyes transporting into a different world.