(Everything Has Changed)

"April please pick up your phone"

"                                                  I know you must be shocked about what I said, but, please let me explain"

"April don't do this to me"

                                                "I love you, just pick up the phone"

"This is my I don't know how much voice message but I know you'll come to me at the right time. I love you"

Yesterday the man that I loved told me that he killed my boyfriend and that he was a vampire. I don't know what to think. I still don't know what to think. Now I know how Nicolas Cage felt when he found out he was a vampire, the guy went mad and ran down the street screaming 'I'm a vampire! I'm a vampire!'

"April can I talk to you?" Dad's voice shook me out of my thoughts as I heard his voice from the outisde of the my door. I quickly wiped my tears and cleared my throart.

"Yeah come in" The door opened and dad was standing their in a pair of t-shrt and jeans. Haven't seen him go so causual before.

"I know that this is hard for you, the move and everything so me and your mother have been considering. If you be on your best behaviour for the remandier of the time we are here I will let you stay in this house and leave money behind for you to live on" I gasped as dad said that. Dad has never said or done anything like this to me before-it was normally all to Andrew. But I want to go now I can't stay behind.

"Dad I changed my mind, I want to go with you to Italy" This time it was dad who gasped.

"What made you change your mind?" He said.

"I...I don't want to stay apart from my family. You and mom are the reason that I am eating, I have clothes and the fact that I have a roof over my head" Dad gave me a small smile and came over to kiss the top of my head.

xxxxxxShort Chapterxxxxx

I know that this was a short chapter this is because I didn't plan but I was so happy because my favourite F1 driver won the Belgian race.