(Candle In The Wind)

“Leave me alone, go away” Pulling myself closer to Cameron’s chest I close my eyes shut and try to block Leo’s voice out. It’s been two days since I found out that Cameron was about to die. I’ve been staying with him for all that time, trying to spend as much time as I can before he goes…

“April please, this has to stop” Cameron warns me politely. Lifting my head up from his chest he gives me a sad look.

“How can you say that Cameron?” He shuts his eyes for a few seconds and reopens them.

“April I’m only thinking about you right now. I’m not going anywhere right now and you do you have any idea how worried Leo has been, as well as Callum” Oh my God, Callum. How could I have forgotten about Callum? He must be very concerned.

“I’m sorry if I wanted to spend time with my best friend before he goes….” I don’t let out a tear because I’ve drained myself out. I did all the crying that night with Bryan in the exact same room.

*Flashback*

“I hate you Cameron, I hate you!” Cameron rubs my back as he tries to get me to be quiet.

“April please stop crying” He begs me. He puts his warm hand on my cheek and starts to wipe my tears away but there was no use because more kept coming out. He gets up from the couch leaving me on my mine as I see him pace the room while running a hand through his hair.

“She not quite yet?” I hear Bryan ask coming into the room once again that night. How dare he have the nerve to ask that question, he doesn’t know what I’m going through and it’s his entire fault! It’s all his fault that I fell in love with him, if I fell in love with Cameron I wouldn’t have gone through all the pain that I did before. I would have been much happier with my life knowing that I did have someone who loved me back and if he didn’t kill Cameron then my life would have been even more fulfilling!

“I don’t know what to do man” Cameron replies back to him. Ignoring the rest of their conversation I lean my head on the couch and try to calm myself down. Minutes later my tears are dried up as I try to catch my breath.

“April?” Looking at the owner of the voice, it was Bryan. He gives me a small smile and puts his hand on my leg. Quickly pulling away from his touch he looks at me with sadness.

“Get your hands off me” I say slowly to him. He gets up from the floor and moves back.

“I was only trying to help” He tells me. Quickly giving up from the couch I stand in my place.

“Trying to help? Trying to help?!” I say much louder. He looks at me in shock from the tone of voice that I’m using against him but personally I couldn’t give two shits! He needs to know what he’s done with my life, I don’t care if he’s lost his memory, I don’t give a damn anymore.

“April, relax” Cameron comes by my side but I ignore him.

“Do you have any idea what you’ve done to me? You’ve ruined my life! You tore me apart every single day and it fucking hurt, but you wouldn’t know because you’re Bryan Benson. You think you can say something without hurting anyone’s feelings well you know what, news flash I’m human as well! I could have been happy with my life knowing that I had the love of someone. But you, you decided to take that away from me for your own benefit! You took away the one person I loved and who loved me for yourself! I could have been happy, I could have not witnessed whatever I have for the past couple of years. Because of you I’ve been scarred for my entire life, each night that I sleep… them memories haunt me, they eat me alive till I scream it away! But….you wouldn’t know. You promised me, you promised me a lot of things which you broke and now look at you. I’m the same broken person that you made me into. Congratulations, you’re the best. Look at him” Taking hold of Cameron’s arm I drag him closer to Bryan who looked confused as he stared at me. “This is your best friend, you left him for your own benefit, you took him away from the people he loved for your own benefit and now you’ve taken him away from me again and it’s your entire fault! No one else, but your fault, I hope your happy, I hope you’ll be able to sleep tonight knowing that you’re a monster-“