(I'm Yours)

April's POV:

There was no way in hell I was going to his class early. Cameron had to go science and the girls went to their lessons.

And after all I'm the only girl in his class which totally sucks like hell. I went to my locker and began taking out my books when a paper fell down.

I bent down and picked it up. It was small and folded. I felt a smile form on my face as I read the note.

It was from Cameron. God that boy is so cheesy and I'm falling so hard.

"MISS.LILLY!" I rolled my eyes as I heard his loud annoying volume. I closed my locker door to see him coming towards me.

He grabbed the sleeve of my jumper and literally was dragging me towards the classroom. What the hell?

He pushed me in the classroom from the back. I saw all the boys were sitting down in their desks. I went over and sat in my seat.

He came in his class like he usually does and stopped right in front of me.

"Ok who has a girlfriend or boyfriend in this room?" He said clapping his hands together. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

What sort of a question is that? He looked around but not at me who was good.

"No one? Because someone in this room does and I know they are lying" He said smiling. I felt my lips tug upwards at the sight.

"But do you have a girlfriend sir". A boy names Taylor said from behind me. He smiled again and shook his head.

"No I haven't. Anyway the reason I was asking you this was because, we are going to be doing love poems” He said.

The entire guy's started moaning in annoyance. I laughed a little at their response.

"Have a little dignity there's a girl in the class, obviously she would want to be doing like that" He said pointing at me but not looking.

"How about you show me some love then babe" I heard Taylor say from behind me. I turned around and looked at him.

"Why don't you get one of your STD sluts to do that for you" I turned back around and heard the rest making stupid noises.

"Alright that's enough!" Mr.Benson said loudly. I'm surprised he never went straight at me.

"Alright. So to write a love poem you need to know the person's personality, looks and all of that" So I want you guy's to pair up.

"Ewwww sir were not gay you know" Michael had said.

"Now why aren't you happy?" Mr.Benson said. Clever bastard.

"Fine we are not homosexual" Michael said annoyingly.

"I don't care. Homo or not you’re still going to do it. You don't need to hold his hand or kiss him. I'll pair you up, give you a sheet and you just judge how they look and what you think they like" We all ohhhd.

"Exactly, easy. April you won't have a partner so you’re going to have to do it with me" I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Is that going to be a problem?" He said looking at me. I shook my head as a no. He gave me the sheet and handed it to everyone else.

"Alright your partner's name is on there go find them and begin" All the boy's began moving around. So I sat there waiting for him to come.

He walked past and went to sit at his desk.

"Come here and bring your chair" He said. I got up with my chair and sat at the side of his desk.

"Alright so you can start with me. And then I'll start with you" He said.

(20 minutes later)

Those had got to be the best twenty minutes of my life. All we did was look into each other's eyes and I'm in love with his eyes.

I can't even understand my own feelings. I hate him and like him at the same time. I went back to my desk and looked at what I wrote down about him.

Hopefully I'll get it right.

"Ok so you all successfully did. Congratulations. What I'm going to do is now. April is going to read out what she wrote about me. And I'm going to tell her if it is right or wrong" Great he is going to make me cry again.

"What do you think my favourite colour is and why?" He said leaning against the door.

"I think your favourite colour is green. Because you tend to wear it on a lot and it kind of makes your eyes stand out, against its own colour so I just thought that it would be" He gave me a small smile.

"That's right" I sighed relieved that I got it right

"Your turn" He said pointing at me.

"Who do you think my favourite boy band is and why?" He nodded his head

"I think your favourite is backstreet boys. This is because you look like a person who listens to r and b, pop rock and all that type"

"That is correct" I said looking at me. He nodded his head.

"We have done that. Now it's time for the looks" He said.

"I swear I will turn gay now" I heard someone mutter from behind me. I bit down my lip to stop myself from laughing.