(Hold my hand)

April's POV:

"Mamma si è sicuri papà non dire nulla"? (Mom are you sure dad won't say anything?) Mom nodded her head and brushed through my hair one more time.

Let's say this dress was really uncomfortable. Dad's boss must be a really big man because of the way he talks about him.

Mom made me wear on a really light pink cocktail dress which was lace, a pair of nude pumps to suit the colour.

My hair was done into a low bun and my overgrown bangs were out. I had on a pair of purple earrings and a light purple eye shadow.

Other than that I looked pretty normal but un-comfortable.

"Andiamo" (Let's go) Mom said pushing me from the back. I carefully walked down the stairs. Once I had heels on and I was walking down the stairs, I ended up falling down and twisting my ankle.

But it didn't hurt that bad which was good. I saw dad pacing up and down the floor board and Andrew half asleep.

"Dad calm down" He looked at my face and then paced even more.

"Dad why are you worrying for? Everything is going to be ok" Dad stopped and leant against the wall.

"My boss is coming over how can everything be ok?" He said looking stressed.

"Trust me. Think of the bright side" Dad rolled his eyes and started pacing again. There was a knock on the door.

Dad was about to get it but I stopped him.

"I'll get it dad you don't worry" I went over and unlocked the door opening it. My breath got caught in my breath and my eyes widened.

"Mr.Benson?" He looked as shocked as I did. I felt someone's hands on my shoulder I turned around and saw dad smiling.

"Nice to see you could make it Bryan" Dad said shaking Mr.Benson's hand. Mr.Benson also known as Bryan shook dad's hand.

He looked back at me and raised his eyebrows.

"It's a surprise to see you here April" He said. I slightly shook my head

"Yeh me too" I said back still shocked

"You two know each other" I heard dad say from behind me. We both ended up nodding together

"Mr.Benson is my English teacher" I said to dad. Dad looked shocked but smiled.

"Wow. Come on in it must be freezing outside" Dad moved away from me and grabbed my arm so Mr.Benson could walk past.

"Hi it's nice to meet you" He said going over to mom and they did that real weird formal kiss thing on the cheek.

I remember once when someone tried doing that to me.

*Flashback*

"Happy Christmas darling" An old lady said coming up to me. I offered her my hand she put it around mine and pushed me towards her chest.

She did that kiss thing on my cheek and I just froze there. What a weird women! She noticed I didn't move or do that kiss thing back.

So she did it to my other cheek and walked of. WTF?!

*End of flashback*

I went to mom and stood next to her.

"Questo è il mio insegnante di inglese" (That's my English teacher) I said whispering in her ear. She looked shocked as well.

She looked over at Mr.Benson.

"E lui è davvero bello e giovane" (And he is really handsome and young). My eyes widened at what mom said.

Ewwww that's so unbelievably gross. I ignored mom and walked into the kitchen to see everyone seated down.

I was about to go and sit next to dad but mom sat there instead. And the only seat available was next to Mr.Benson.

Great! I sat down in the chair and pulled it in. My hands met something and electricity shot through my body.

Leaving a tingling sensation. I looked down to see Mr.Benson's hand accidently touching mine. 

Why is he leaving this feeling inside of me? I looked at him through the corner of my eyes to see him doing the same.

I looked down and felt a bit weird

"So your April's teacher as well?" Dad said while eating his salad. I could make out him nodding his head

"Yes but I also have Andrew. They are both excellent students" He said. I looked over at him and smiled.

"But sir, which one is better?" Andrew said. I rolled my eyes at his question. My mind had a thought of its own and started drawing random shapes on his hand underneath the table.

I felt him stiff. I can't believe I'm kind of seducing my teacher. Bad feels so good. (A/N I GOT THE QUOTE 'BAD FEELS SO GOOD' FROM THE JOOP PERFUME AD)

"It's your sister without a doubt" He said. I felt his gaze burning me as if he was going to do something really evil.

He removed his hand and I felt at peace. This is the best dinner I've ever had!