(I can do better)

April's POV:

I felt someone shaking me. I managed to open my eyes and see mom standing over me

"Mom?" I looked over at the clock. It's only seven and she's waking me up now.

"Mamma è troppo presto" (Mom it's too early). She rolled her eyes and got me up on my feet. Let's say I had to work on the homework all night

Stupid flicking Mr.Benson. Who does he think he is? My dad! Hell no! But good thing I had an amazing time with Cam.

But we never kissed or anything or he never asked me to be his girlfriend. So who knows what happens next.

"Perché mi svegliarsi così presto?" (Why are you waking me up so early) I asked moaning in confusion.

"Ho intenzione di farti pronto oggi" (I'm going to get you ready today) I heard mom say. I opened my eyes and saw mom smiling.

I groaned out loud.

"Andate a fare una doccia veloce" (Go and quickly take a shower) Mom said. I groaned again but went to the bathroom.

(45 minutes later)

"Ora è così che si suppone di vestire tutti i giorni"(Now that's how you're supposed to dress up every day) Mom said looking at me.

I rolled my eyes and looked in the mirror. I got to say mom actually did a good job. I was wearing on a blue printed sleeveless dress, which had cute coloured flowers and it reached just above my knees.

There was a belt on in the middle of the dress. I wore on a maroon coloured dress on top but never buttoned it.

A pair of suede black ankle boots and long socks which reached just below my knees. A heart necklace and black bracelet.

She just curled my hair and put my natural makeup look on me.

"Grazie mamma che posso sempre contare su di te" (Thanks mom I can always count on you) I said sarcastically, but mom being mom never realized.

I got my new brown shoulder bag and put my homework in there. I walked down the stairs with mom and began helping her with breakfast

"Who's the babe?" I heard Andrew say from behind me. I smirked and turned around.

"It's your sister you dim ward" He looked shocked and looked at the dress I had on

"What happened to you?" He said looking at me in shock.

"What do you mean what happened to me?" He looked at me again and ran a hand through his hair.

"You’re a girl" He said with big eyes.

"Wow you should really get an award for figuring that out you idiot" He looked shocked again, but I just ignored him and started eating my breakfast.

"Oh Andrew you don't need to drop me off to school today" He looked at me and nodded his head.

"Who's going to be dropping you off" I was about to say the person who is going to be dropping me of, which is Cameron.

But I think Andrew forgot about mine and Cameron's little date last night so, I don't exactly want to bring anything up.

"Just a friend" I heard a loud beeping noise from the front of the house. Looks like Cameron's here.

"Well got to go that's ma ride" I said picking up my bag from the floor.

"Ciao" (Bye) I said to mom before leaving the house. I shut the house door behind me and saw Cameron leaning up against his car.

He never noticed me because he was looking down at his phone. I smiled and slowly walked up to him.