(Counting Stars)

“Ok excellent work from everybody today, you guys did really good see you on Friday now” Everyone slowly left the class but Selena stopped behind waiting for me, I looked at Bryan to see him just looking at his computer screen-I don’t think he wants to make it to obvious. I got up from my seat and now I’m going to have to leave.

“April can you stay behind for a second, I need to talk to you about the comments you have been responding back in your book” He said not taking his eyes of the screen. What comments in the book? He’s hardly marked my English book. Selena gave me the look.

“I’ll see you in the dinner cue then, come out soon April” Selena left the classroom shutting the door behind her. I stood there in awkward silence; Bryan looked at me from over the computer screen and gave me his warm and charming smile.

“What was that about?” I asked him curiously.

“You know just wanted to talk to you-Selena wasn’t going to go in anyway as well” I gave him a side smile and made my way over to his desk sitting on just randomly going through the papers he was marking during lesson. His warm hand met the top of mine as it slowly stroked mine. “You’re hands are soft” He murmured still stroking them.

“Um….thanks I get that a lot I guess?” I said. I could feel myself go red and hot. He looked at my face and smiled.

“I love it when you blush, the way you blush so easily it’s a sight” He said laughing. I rolled my eyes at what he said. Suddenly, out of nowhere I found myself on his lap as he looked me straight in the eyes and I found myself staring at him in the eyes the same day I fell in love with them.

“Happy Birthday” He said still looking at me dreamily. I managed to nod my head. Abruptly, I remembered we are in school and I’m sitting in my English teacher’s lap-that doesn’t look good. I quickly got up of his lap as he sat their completely confused.

“April what happened?” He asked. I shook my head as a nothing.

“It’s just we’re in school and if someone caught us sitting like that together it wouldn’t look so….good” I managed to say. Bryan nodded in agreement and stood up to get his bag; he opened it and got a small box out.

“This is for you, I want you to open it when you get home” He opened my hand and put on my palm closing it as well. I looked him in the eye to see him looking at me seriously.

“You didn’t have to get me anything” I told him truthfully. He smiled shortly.

“I wanted to get you something, you are technically my girlfriend in a way now” He said smiling at me. I smiled back at him.

“Yeah that is true”

“Well you should go to lunch now you must be starving and your friends will probably get suspicious” Bryan said. I rolled my eyes.

“What will they think? Mr Benson is giving me a little spank for being naughty?” I said in a joke, Bryan looked at me quite surprised while raising his eyebrows.

“What? Why are you giving me that look?” He started walking back towards me and pushed me up against his chest, lazily running his hand through my hair.

“My oh my April you surprise me every minute” I gulped as of what he was doing. “I never expected you to say something so ‘naughty’ like that” He moved his head further until I felt his minty breath hit my lips, I felt myself leaning forward until something hard hit my back. I looked at Bryan to see him laughing. Oh my god!

“Did you honestly just slap my ass?” I asked him. He winked at me and picked up the rest of my bags putting them on my arms, as I am still shocked. He came back and closed my mouth for me.

“Rush along my darling, otherwise you won’t get anything to eat” I did as he said and walked out of the classroom, whoever saw me right now probably thinks it’s boiling hot in his room. I turned right but to only bump into someone. It was a guy-more like a man, a good looking man but to me not as good as Byan. He was really tall, azure eyes, pale skin and amazingly astonishing Clark Kent glasses which completed his whole look. He gave me a warm smile.

“Sorry I wasn’t looking where I was going” He said to me in a deep voice. I shook him of, but couldn’t exactly with the bags in my hand, he noticed and smiled more brightly.

“Happy Birthday….”

“It’s April” I told him, he nodded his head.

“And you are?”

“Oh I’m Tom, I’m here for an interview and hopefully if I do get in then it’s Mr Alaister” He said. I nodded my head.

“I was hoping along the lines of Clark Kent” He laughed at my joke.

“Yeah I get that a lot and if you don’t mind me can you show me to Mr Benson?” He asked. I smiled at him.

“You’re in luck, we’re literally standing right in front of the classroom” He looked to his right and gave me a smile.

“Ok thank you April, wish me luck”

“You don’t need luck you’re the copy of Clark Kent but break a leg” He walked in the classroom as I made my way over to the cafeteria.