(Blonde)

"Meet us up outside your classroom" Hailey said.

I nodded my head at her. I walked into class and saw that Bryan wasn't even here. That's strange where is he? I walked into his classroom and went over to my desk and put down the gift bags. Suddenly, I found myself jumping on my feet. As swiftly as I could I turned around and found my hair stuck in my mouth, taking it out I notcied the classroom just shut.

Walking over to the door I opened it and heard all of the laughter and noise coming from the students in the hallway. Turning back around Bryan was sitting at his desk typing away. Wait? How did he even do that?

"How?......" I managed to mutter out. 

Bryan looked up and smiled at me showing of his pearly crystal whites. Raising my eyebrows I walked over to his desk.

"Why good morning April" He said. I gave him a side smile.

"How did you get in here?" I said through my teeth. 

He got me an innocent look and looked very confused-as if he doesn't know.

"I have no idea what you are talking about" He said.

I was about to respond but got cut of from everyone else walking into the classroom. I walked back to my seat and sat down in my chair. Everyone smiled and said happy birthday before walking to their seats.

Bryan stood up from his chair and stood in front of the white board waiting for everyone else to sit back down in their seats.

"Ok does everyone know what these last few months mean?" Bryan asked.

"Sex" Some idiot yelled out. We all laughed and so did Bryan. He looks so happy that it makes me want to pinch his cheeks.

"No you can save that for your wedding day. Your exams are coming up and I want all of you to concentrate as much as you can, I know it's going to be hard with it being your last two months in high school, saying goodbyes to your friends, applying for colleges and birthday parties" He said lastly looking at me. I gave him a private smile which he gladly returned.

"But sir we've already got our grades what's the point of concentrating?" Selena said from the back. Wow that's the first time she's spoken in class.

"Because even though you got the grades I still want you to concentrate and by the way I was thinking about either taking you guys to a trip or throwing a party or something like that" Everyone suddenly got happy.

"How about prom?" I blurted out. Everyone looked at me including Bryan.

"Prom? Yes how about prom just our class no one else. I can say that we're going on a trip but take you guys somewhere else" Bryan said. Everyone started to agree with him. 

"But what is going to be the theme?" The blonde next to me said. Bryan looked at me and raises his eyebrows.

"What's going to be the theme?" He asked. To be honest I should be dead minded right now but I've actually got a few ideas.

"I was thinking a yule ball. So like the ball that was in the Harry Potter movies. Or, masquerade or haunted house" Hopefully everyone chooses the yule ball.

"Let's do the yule ball it's creative and not once have I heard someone do something like that" Bryan said to everyone. And no matter how cliche it sounds everybody agreed which is good.

"I thought she was blonde but turns out she's a brunette" Some idiot said from across me. Bryan smiled at me and I smiled back, looks like this year will go just as planned.