(Forget Forever)

“So glad all of you could make it” Cameron said excitedly from the doorway. Me standing next to Leo, I look up at his face to see he looked at Cameron in amuse. I don’t blame him; Cameron is acting a bit like a girl right now.

“Thanks for having us over” Leo tells Cameron handing him the champagne bottle. Cameron gladly takes it from his hands and tells us all to come inside. Leo enters first, then me and lastly Callum. Looking around Cameron’s apartment I can’t help but be impressed by his decoration, he has very good taste.

“This place is amazing Cam” I tell him.

“Thanks, when I was decorating I just remembered your nagging about how dirty I normally am” He said with a wink. Rolling my eyes me, I was about to follow Leo and Callum in the living room when Cameron called me over in the kitchen.

“Yes Cameron?” He puts down the oven mittens and walks over to me placing his hands on my shoulders.

“Promise you won’t freak out” He tells me.

“I promise I won’t freak out”

“Um…well….Bryan and his girlfriend are here” He said quickly.

 “WHAT?!” He put his hand on my mouth and shut the door behind me. I can’t believe he called me over for dinner and has the nerve of bringing Bryan and his girlfriend, after everything….everything! That’s it I’m taking Leo and Callum with me and going back home. I don’t want to stay here any longer. Taking Cameron’s hand of my mouth I give him a glare.

“How could you do this to me?”

“April it wasn’t intentional”

“Oh really now? It wasn’t intentional? Cameron I know you and this was intentional! I can’t believe you would do something like that to me, he has a girlfriend he now has a life! Let him move on Cameron, don’t you see that I do as well. I don’t want to burden myself in the past which is why I’m going to leave now” Opening the closed kitchen door I walked inside and spotted Leo and Callum sitting down on the sofa. “Leo we are leaving right now” I tell him. He immediately stands up and walks over towards me.

“I know, um Bryan is here” He said whispering in my ear. Oh shit, he is here right now. Don’t look at him; if you look at him God knows what will happen. Leo moves away from me and moves to stand behind me.

“Everything ok April?” Callum asks standing up himself. I walk over towards him and take his hand in mine.

“I’ll explain once we get out of here” I say softly. He looks into both of my eyes and nods his head. Letting out a deep breath Callum walks ahead of me making the view of the person I was avoiding clear as crystal to me. Bryan and his girlfriend. I can’t help but be jealous looking at the both of them; they look so good together more good than me and Bryan ever were.

“April, it’s good to see you” He said looking me straight in the eye. Why are you doing this to me Bryan? Can’t you see that I want to move on from you? Not even bothering to answer his question I look over at this so-called girlfriend to see she was looking at me with a glare on her face. Looks like we’re on the same page.

“I guess” I replied back. He gives me a forced smile and stands up from the couch.

“You guys are staying. Leonardo tell her to stay” Cameron said coming into the living room looking Leo in the eye. I also stare at Leo and give him ‘the look’ which was if you dare say yes you watch when we get home.

“We’ll stay” Leo told Cameron. My mouth hung wide open as I stare at Leo in shock. How could he do this to me? He gives me a sorry look and walks back to where he was sitting.