(Wings)

April's POV:

"Well it's nothing major so you'll survive" Nurse Lucy said. I smiled at her as she began writing a note for me.

"April do you mind dropping Cameron to his class?" I looked her weirdly.

"Why would you want me to drop him of to  his classes?"

"Yeh shouldn't it be the other way round?" I heard Cameron say from behind me. She looked at him and shook her head.

"No because I know you won't be attending lesson, and if you are with April then you will get to lesson on time" I heard Cameron sigh from behind me.

"So.....it won't bleed again now?" I asked her. She shook her head as a no. I nodded my head got up from the chair.

"Ok then thank you" I walked out the door with Cameron behind me. I turned around and saw him walking towards me.

"Come on Miss.Lily" I rolled my eyes and turned around, but my heart was beating inside. I bit my lip and walked forward hearing his footsteps behind me.

"Wait. Where is your class anyway?" I turned around and he pointed to his right. I nodded my head. Looks like he has maths then.

"Alright then looks like you have reached your final destination" I said in a mono-tone. He chuckled and smiled at me.

"Alright I guess I'll see you around then" I said smiling at him. That's the best you can say? See you around?

Stupid April.

"April!" I heard. I turned around and saw Cameron running towards me.

"Yeh?" I smiled at him because I couldn't help it. He even being in a distance could take my breath away.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight."

"OH MY GOD HE JUST ASKED ME OUT!" I looked at his face and he looked at me in shock.

"Did I just say that out loud?" He gave me a funny smile and nodded his head. I covered my face up with both my hands

"Oh my god that's so embarrassing" I said still with my hand's covering my face. I felt something warm on my own.

My hands were automatically removed and I saw Cameron looking at me. He looked down at my lips and slowly began to move forward

Oh my god he's going to kiss me! My first ever kiss! I wonder how he kisses. I could smell his minty breath. Just an inch apart.

"APRIL GET INSIDE THIS CLASSROOM RIGHT NOW!" I jumped apart from Cameron and saw Mr.Benson looking at me angrily.

"I'm so sorry I got to go" He nodded his head understanding and walked off himself. I looked down and walked up to Mr.Benson.

"Sorry I'm late I went to the nurse" I showed him the note. He read it and told me to go inside the class.

I walked in the class and saw that they were full of boys. Where are all the girl's gone? Wait are there any girls in this class?

Mr.Benson came back in the classroom and went to his desk. I went up to him and stood at the end of his desk.

"Excuse me sir?" He looked up at me with his normal weird face.

"Where shall I sit?"

"Where you sat first period" I sighed and sat back to my old seat. Hate him so fuckin much! Stupid flicking depressed dog.

I looked around and saw all the boys were writing. Great! I have to ask him for a new book now. I raised my arm up.

But he never even looked at me. I kind of tapped the table but he still never looked at me. Firkin pig is doing it by purpose.

"Sir she's calling you!" A boy yelled from behind me. Mr.Benson looked at me and then my raised hand.

"In my class we speak with our mouths not hands" I put my hand down slightly embarrassed and some of the boys began laughing.

I looked down feeling ashamed at myself. But angry at that dick ward that was sitting at the desk embarrassing me.

"Can I have a new book please" He nodded his head and got up from his desk going to the draw. He turned around and threw the book on my desk.

I looked up at him. He met my gaze and looked away going back to his desk. What the hell did I ever do?