(Invisible)

“I hate him so freaking much” I exclaimed to Selena in furry. She nodded her head like always when I say something to her.

“If he was ill or wasn’t feeling well we would be concerned but he just takes and never gives I guess” I looked at the door to see him leaning against it with his arms folded.

“Look there is Hailey and Fiona coming with a water bottle” Still keeping my gaze on the door I saw Fiona appear and she gave me a smile from over his shoulder. She looked back at his face and started saying something to hi. Few seconds later he turned his head around and gazed at me hardly.

“Did you ask for some water?” He said. I quickly nodded my head. He turned around back to Fiona and let her slip through the door. She smiled at me and put the water bottle onto my desk.

“Good luck with your lesson” She winked and ran out of the classroom, I turned my head towards Selena who was laughing.

“She is so crazy sometimes” I told her. Selena nodded her head. Everyone started to pile into the classroom in groups or singles. Selena gave me a small smile and got up to go to her seat in the back of the classroom.

Mr.Benson came in shutting the door behind him. He stood in front of the classroom like he did last time in the beginning of the year.

“A little change of plan this year” He said clapping his hands together, I looked down at my desk so I could avoid looking at his face. “I will be re-arranging your seating plan for some minor reasons-so stand up and come to the front of the classroom” I groaned and stood up like everyone else going to the front of the classroom with Selena coming to my direction. She stood next to me and the smell of strawberries hit my nose, Selena absolutely loves strawberries.

“Why does this ass keep moving us?” Selena said angrily next to me. I shrugged my shoulders.

“It’s because he hates the world” I told her. She laughed a little and looked forward.

~5 minutes later~

“Oh my god my legs are hurting me, my head is killing me and I want to murder the living life out of this dick-ward” I complained, he put all of the skanks in their seats and the man-whores except the decent people in this class [which is me and Selena].

He turned around to look at me and Selena and back to the class.

“Selena you can sit in your regular seat sorry for making you wait here for so long” He said smiling at her politely. I tried hard not to open my mouth in shock.

“It’s ok” Selena murmured to him while walking past. Great I was the last person left again. He didn’t look at me and the only seat left was my original seat and the person behind me was the biggest player in the whole school.

“You go and sit where you were before” Rolling my eyes I moved past him and sat in my seat.

“Alright you can talk for a while, whereas I  will do the register” Straight after he said that the whole classroom was filled with laughter. I turned around in my seat and waved at Selena she waved back and started talking to someone else.

“Hey I don’t think we’ve met” Oh brother here comes the flirting. I turned to face him and saw him smiling at me. The first thing I noticed were his green eyes-the same colours as Cameron’s.

“You have his eyes” I heard myself say. The player [I don’t know his name to tell the truth] looked at me confused and ran a hand through his brown hair.

“Um ok” He said still confused. I snapped out of my gaze and gave him an apologetic look.

“Sorry just um ignore me I have a lot-

“Going through your mind” He said cutting off my sentence. I smiled at him and nodded my head. “My name is Caleb” He put his hand forward for me to shack; I took it and shook his hand. This strange feeling took over my body just the way Cameron always did to me. He took my breath away and so did this guy.

“April” I said while still gazing into his beautiful emerald eyes.

“Beautiful name for a beautiful girl” I felt myself go hot and looked away from his smiling face.

“April out of my classroom right now!” Great what the hell did I do now? I turned around to be facing a very angry Mr.Benson.

“But she never did anything” I heard Caleb complain from behind me. Mr.Benson smirked and put his hands in his trouser pockets.

“I don’t need flirting going on in my classroom so you will obviously have to suffer the consequences” I sighed and got up from my seat. Everything suddenly went black and I couldn’t see anything.

“Don’t just stand there I want you outside!” I heard him shout. I closed my eyes hoping to concentrate and put a hand on the side of my forehead.

“I don’t feel so good” I managed to take a step but ended up falling to the ground into  a hole of darkness.