(Better in time)

Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out. No this isn’t working; I managed to make it into the school building within six minutes. I just need to quickly go to the reception and get my timetable and stuff, then find out who is my form teacher so I can go there.

“Excuse me shouldn’t you be in lesson?” I looked up and saw my art teacher standing there with her arms crossed over her chest.

“I know I sort of came late and as you can see out of breathe” She nodded her head up and down looking me through her thick glasses. She won’t say anything to me she is just too nice.

“Alright I’ll let It go ever since it is the first year of your senior year but, how you holding up now?” She said. I stood up straight and raised my eyebrows at her.

“What do you mean?” I asked. She put her hand on her chest and the other on my left arm.

“I know it has been really hard ever since for what happened with Cameron……and I just wanted to let you know if you ever want to talk I will always be here” She gave me a sympathetic look. I looked away from her face feeling really angry. I seriously don’t need anyone’s pity if Benson couldn’t give it then neither should she.

“I will be fine now if you excuse me I have to go and get my schedule” Before she could say anything I walked past her looking straight forward. I clenched my jaw and ignored all of the negative feelings and thoughts coming to my mind.

I walked up to the receptionist and knocked on the glass window. She looked up and opened the window thingy.

“Yes how may I help you?” She said smiling at me.

“I’ve come here to collect my timetable”

“Ok what is your name?”

“April Keira Lily” She nodded her head and turned around to stack of paper that was pilled behind her back. She took out a paper and handed it to me.

“Thank you” She closed the window and went back to what she was doing. I walked the opposite direction and looked at my timetable.

Great! I have Mr Benson as my new form teacher, after that I’ve got hi for English and then straight after break I have him for literate. That isn’t the worst part; the foulest part is that I will be having him like this for every single day. What did I do to deserve this? The guy hates my guts for no freaking reason.

I started walking towards his classroom to see him sitting at his desk and everyone talking really loudly. So much for being a teacher, I don’t want to go into class yet I will go in English he can go shove the detention up his ass for all I care.

Might as well go and hide somewhere before I go to lesson. Like I said shove it up his ass!