Introduction

Rudra Devaraj.. An young, charming, handsome , very talented all rounder cricket player... He is playing for India, for almost all kinds of matches.. his passion for cricket started at the age of three.. he sacrificed many things in life, for his career ,cricket.. he took training from the age of six.. his father Devaraj supported him in all means..

His mother, Soundarya Devaraj... Like any other mother's, she also raised his son with all the love in the world she have for him..

His grandfather, Devaraj's dad... Shiva Kumar.. devotee of lord Shiva.. chose this name for our hero Rudra.. Rudra is grandfather's pet boy, he will listen and do everything his grandfather says with closed eyes..

So.. he married Meenakshi.. a girl from a village, where his grandfather was born.. she is nothing like a girl he expects to marry, not even an ordinary girl.. she is an illiterate and had no one, she was brought up by an temple priest of the village.. technically she is an orphan.. her mom and dad passed away in an accident and her grandfather gave her to the temple priest who came running to them by seeing the car accident, pleaded him to raise her..

What will happen after their both grandfather's arranged their marriage.. can he able to love her and accept her as his wife? What he will tell his teammates about his marriage and whom he married.. will love blossom between them?

Hi all💞

As I said I'm back with a new story.. and I hope you all will like this story too.. and please support and encourage me.. 🫰

Hope you all like this combination of main lead.. 🤞

Important note: all the pictures I'm using in this story are from Google.. I'll be cautious to not include any private photos of individuals.. if it offended anyone.. please notify me, I'll remove the specific one..

Thank you 💞