Chapter 33

What happened Rudra? Do you spoke with her? Achuth asked looking at Rudra who is standing in the common balcony of the hotel...

Rudra looked at him for a second.. He shook his head and turned away again..

He patted his shoulder and left from there.. Rudra sighed and walked towards his room...

He opened the door and looked at her who is laying down on the couch... He heard sniffing sound and rubbed his face and went to her..

He patted her shoulder and she jerked and sat...

Go and wash your face and change your dress.. he said and she nodded and went inside the bathroom..

He ordered coffee for them and ask the room service to bring that immediately...

She was standing in the bathroom looking at the ceiling... She is just scared.. she wanted to talk with him, but she also don't know how he would react.. will he take her seriously or laugh at her about this.. she was so confused.. she let out a sigh and washed her face and grabbed a towel and wiped away the water slowly.. she went to the wardrobe and changed her saree and came out...

She looked at Rudra who is sitting on the balcony.. he turned his head hearing her anklets sound and nodded his head asking her to come to him..

He poured coffee in two cups and extended one to her who is sitting infront of him..

She took the much needed coffee for her at that time and sipped looking at the garden..

After finishing the coffee both kept the cups in the table..

Ladoo... He called her in a soothing voice...

Come here.. he stood up and gave his hand.. she clutched his palm and stood up and he went inside the room and sat on the bed leaning on the bed rest while extending his legs.. he patted his lap and sighed her to sit.. without any hesitation she turned and sat on his lap and kept her head on his chest and closed her eyes feeling his warmth, inhaled his smell...

He caressed her hair and made her to sit between his legs and held her waist with one hand and lifted her chin with his fingers...

En kita sola matiya? Ena ma achu? Ne sonna dhane enaku theriyum.. hmmm? Ena kashtama iruku en papa ku? Ennala mudinja help naan panuven la.. solu ladoo ma.. please.. he asked caressing her cheeks...

( Won't you tell me? I can only understand things if you talk with me about that, what's bothering my baby? I'll help you if only I knew about that na? Please tell ladoo ma)

Tears formed in her eyes...

See... it's worrying to see your tears ma.. he said rocking her..

Adhu... Vandhu... Adhu...

( That... )

Hmmm.. he encouraged her by nodding his head with a small smile ..

Anga oorla, enga pakathu veetla oru akka irupanga.. avanga...avanga purushan irukaru la, avaru.. avaru naraya mura... Andha akka va... Adichirukaru.. she said

( Back in my Village, there is a neighbour sister, that..her husband hit her many times)

Why ma?

Normally he is a good person...but if he drink means he will go mad and beat her to pulp.. he will come drank at the evening and will beat her constantly till he sleep.. all will hear her crying sound till mid night... And the next day, she come to me to treat her wounds.. I will make a turmeric and neem paste and apply to her.. I was so scared nga... Nobody wants that. She will cry to me telling that why God had written her fate like this.. I'll comfort her.. and one more thing... that... But she looked at him with hesitation..