Chapter 49

The next day morning

Rudra woke up first and stretched his hands and legs and looked at Meenakshi who is sleeping showing her back to him.. he kissed her temple and went to refresh.. he came back and ordered coffee for both of them and woke up Meenakshi...

Ladoo... Ladoo.. wake up de.. he said smoothly bending, standing beside her on the floor and rubbed her hands..

Hmmm... She groaned and opened her eyes and looked at him...

Go and get refresh, I ordered coffee for us.. he said and she nodded and went inside the bathroom...

She wrapped herself with a big sheet and came to the balcony...

He smiled looking at her who is now sitting infront of him, covered with fluffy blanket from head to toe..

Sirikadhinga.. romba kulurudhu... She said making him laugh loudly..

( Don't smile, it's so cold here)

You look like a cute panda... He said and sat beside her and removed her comforter and covered them both with that and rubbed her palms...

Feeling her ice cold hands, I asked you to wear sweater or jerkin.. he scolded her..

I don't like that... Chi.. it's suffocating me.. she said and he gave her the hot coffee and asked her to drink...

First drink this and just wear the sweater .. otherwise you will catch a cold or fever or something.. he warned her and she nodded obediently...

Are you okay now? Do you feel nausea again?

No no nga.. I'm fine now..

Then can we go out? Or do you want to stay in? He asked and removed her slippers and kept her legs on his thighs...

Enanga!!! Why? What are you doing? She gasped...

I'm tired of hearing the same dialogues Meenakshi.. he said and shrugged..

Enanga!! Please... Leave my leg, you are not...

Suppose to touch that.. bla bla bla.. he mimicked her and she giggled...

Sit silently... He ordered seeing her opening her mouth again to tell something..

He rubbed her feet with his palm and took the cold balm he kept on the table and smeared that on her feet and rubbed faster... And she felt warm on her feet and sighed in content...

He made her to wear socks and asked her to wear her slippers...

How come you are having everything in hand now, here? She asked..

I know about my wife and what she needs.. he said and poured his coffee and started to drink by looking outside the balcony, feeling the chill breeze...

After an hour they left from their room...

Where are we going today? She asked..

Actually today we are going to...

Hmmmm?

No.. I won't tell, you see yourself.. he said and she whined...

They came to a lemon garden.. the fresh lemon smell hit her nostrils and she inhaled deeply...

They are surrounded by n numbers of lemon trees...

Wow!!! Super nga... She said and went to a tree and looked at the lemon tree and touched that..

See, how big this are, on our city we will get small lemons only, see it's really so big like orange... She said and he nodded...

He plucked a lemon and smelt that..