Chapter 42

The preparation and arrangements for the reception is going on in full pledge mode.. the same day, before going to the dress shopping, Devaraj gave details to print the invitation and Krish helped him in uploading digital version of the invitation to their friends and relatives.. 

It's been a week.. the past days, all are working like they tied the wheel on their feet.. Devaraj and Soundarya went to Meenakshi's home to invite them and Rudra and Krish went to their colleagues and friends house to invite for the reception.. they sent the digital version of invitation through mail to his teammates and other important people..Shiva thatha and Devaraj invited their friends, relatives and business partners along with Soundarya.. 

Meenakshi just spent her time on cooking and packing for them.. 

After a week, Meenakshi's family came to Chennai by the car they sent to pick up them.. that was a surprise for her . She was cooking the breakfast and she heard a small girls voice in the living room.. 

Shanti ma, any guests we are expecting today? She asked in confusion..

Yeah Meena ma, very important guest, can you go and welcome them? I'll bring refreshments.. Meenakshi nodded and went to the living room and freezed on her spot looking at her family.. Jeevitha and Jayaram was looking around the house with wide open mouth and her parents were talking with her in-laws..

Jeevitha.. Jayaram.. she called and ran towards them.. Jeevitha stood up and hugged her tightly and Jayaram joined her . All smiled in content looking at the siblings.. Meenakshi's tears wetted their dresses...

How are you? She asked after leaving them.. 

We are fine akka . How are you? They said and Meenakshi dragged them to the couch.. 

I'm fine.. appa, amma how are you? She asked and took blessings from them.. 

We are fine . How are you ma? Her father asked..

I'm doing good appa.. she said ...

Where is mama akka? Jayaram asked..

He went outside, will be back at evening. she said.. 

Akka, your house is looking beautiful akka.. Jeevitha said .

No no, this is not only your sister's house, it's yours too.. your akka is staying here na? So this house is belongs to you also . Soundarya said to Jeevitha and she nodded happily...

Shanti ma came with drinks and served them.. 

Meenakshi and the kids started to talk about random things.. Meenakshi was all happy and smiling.. 

Akka... Enaku bathroom poganum.. Jeevitha asked . 

( Akka, I want to pee)

Come Jeevitha kutty, Meenakshi said and stood up.. 

Athai.. she called Soundarya..

Tell Meena ma...

I'm taking Jeevitha with me, she wanted to use bathroom.. 

Oh, okay da.. but I asked servants to keep their bags in guest room ma.. you can go there, if she wanted to change her dress means.. that's why.. Soundarya said and she nodded . 

She asked Jayaram to join them and they three went to guest room in the ground floor..

Akka, whose room is this? Jayaram asked..

It's guest room da.. if any friends or relatives come and stay here means we will give them this room.. 

Aiiiyyyooooo... Then how many rooms in this home? they asked excited..