Chapter 12

Rudra watch what are you doing.. concentrate here.. his coach warned him..

Sorry coach.. I'll be back.. he said and ran out and removed his gloves and leg guards and kept it in the empty chair beside him and sat in the chair and sighed..

I can't even ****** concentrate... he cursed

What happened Rudra? His teammate came and asked..

Nothing.. just I'm not feeling well.. he lied..

Oh!! Take care Rudra, you seemed so lost while practicing... anything serious..

Cha cha nothing.. just thinking about my grandpa's health.. that's all..

What happened to him? Is he again admitted in hospital or what?

He is ok now.. wanted to do a surgery for him though.. we are planning on that..

Good.. then go, take some rest and come tomorrow..

He nodded no.. I just need few minutes break.. I'll be back.. moreover the match is in forty five days.. we don't have time..

Ok man.. then come.. Im going to practice... he said and left...

Rudra closed his eyes and leaned back on the chair.. he remembered about Meenakshi asking how to use the bathroom to his mom..

God!!!! How I'm going to living with her.. I can't point out what I'm feeling.. I can't even explain that.. he felt so embarrassed about her..

He stood up and went to the practising net.. he hit all the balls and even bowled furiously..

Hey man.. why you are so furious today? His coach asked..

He shrugged.. he came back to sit after hours of practice..

Rudra.. his close friend and his another teammate came..

Hey hi Krish.. how are you?

I'm doing good Rudra.. how are you? Heard that you were sick last week.. are you okay?

Yeah.. just normal viral fever.. now I'm alright.. he said and smiled..

Good.. ok then.. I wanted to talk with you about my fiance's friend Isha..

What about her?

You know that she has a big crush on you and wanted to know you more.. she is really pestering me to give her your personal number.. but I didn't, without asking you I can't give her.. what are you saying.. just go on a date with her, then you can decide.. hmm?

No no.. I don't want to.. actually see.. that ... I.. me... he hesitated..

Tell me Rudra... why you are hesitating..

Ok, but please don't tell anyone about this and explain this clearly to her.. and I don't want you to leak this matter to anyone and this will spread like a fire..

What da?

I'm committed... and please don't ask me about her.. I can't say anything now.. when time comes I'll bring her and introduce her myself to all of you... he said..

What?????? He shouted in shock...

Why you are shouted idiot? He closed his mouth with his hands..

It's, really a shocking news for me.. I don't know how she is going to react..

I just don't care about her and you know that clearly... how does jhanvi even having friendship with a girl like her.. and you know about her well than me so don't support her.. I even saw with my own eyes that she dated a handful of boys before approaching me.. I loath her..