Chapter 51

It's the day they left Italy and flew to England as Rudra is going to play his first match there.. after enjoying the next few days, relishing in honeymoon phase Rudra and Meenakshi started their journey... Maybe, this will lead to a new path in future as they worked hard enough...

At the same day all of his teammates started from India and they met at the airport...

Jhanvi hugged Meenakshi tightly as soon as she spotted her and took her away from there..

How was the trip? Jhanvi asked excitedly..

It was so good akka.. we went to many places, we did shopping, I even went on the boat.. it was so fun for me... Meenakshi replied with a smile and Jhanvi smiled at her..

Good to hear this sweety... But... I mean... How.. Jhanvi wanted to ask, but she was a bit hesitant as Meenakshi will flew away from her if she ask anything directly...

What happened akka?

She just wanted to ask that you both did your work correctly or not? Sara asked and they both looked behind Meenakshi, there Sara was standing a hand on her hip and with a teasing smile on her lips...

What work? Meenakshi asked in confusion again..

Hello baby!! Where and why you both went?

We went to Italy akka.. Meenakshi replied..

For... For what? Sara asked

He said it's a honeymoon trip... Meenakshi said..

Haan... That... That's it.. she is asking about the honeymoon trip you went.. she air quoted the honeymoon trip with her hands and Meenakshi blushed...

Wow... What's with this blushed face? Jhanu, I can understand that the purpose of the trip, and they used the time well... Sara teased more and Meenakshi hugged Jhanvi out of shyness and whined...

Akka.... please... No...

What no? Huh? Do you know Jhanvi, I can see the difference in her... Sara said keeping her elbow on Meenakshi's shoulder and tickled her and Meenakshi closed her face with her palms and stood behind Jhanvi...

So.. didi, we can expect a mini Meena or Rudra it seems.. maybe they are on their way.. Jhanvi said caressing Meenakshi's tummy and she gasped..

What happened to both of you...? Meenakshi asked in shock..

Everyone teased us like this only... It's our right to tease the hell out of you now... Jhanvi said and stood beside Sara...

Meenakshi pouted at them...

Mummaaaa.... Meenakshi heard a melodious voice and the three turned and looked at the small angel running towards Sara... Sara smiled at her daughter and scooped her in her arms..

Is she your kid? Meenakshi asked with awe...

Yeah!!! Last time she didn't came with me as she had her exams... Sara replied

Oh!!! Hi baby!!! Meenakshi cooed her and she hid her face in Sara's neck in shyness...

What's your name? Meenakshi asked again and the baby came out from Sara and looked at her, Sara smiled and encouraging her by nodding her head..

Laila.. she said with a shy smile...

Laila? Meenakshi asked looking at Sara and she shook her head..

It's Laira.. she can't pronounce "r" word.. she chuckled and Meenakshi smiled at her...

Laira baby!!! Can you please come to me? She asked and she nodded no and pressed herself more to her mom..