Chapter 38

In two days Meenakshi was back to normal.. but Rudra and others banned her from doing any house hold chores.. she whined and pleaded, but nothing worked.. they started to pamper her more and Jhanvi also visited and spent time with her.. 

All decided to celebrate Rudra's birthday in simple manner because of Meenakshi's health.

Meenakshi was sitting ideally with a pout.. it's boring for her without doing anything.. 

Enanga... She called Rudra who is getting ready for his workout..

Hmmm.. solu ma.. 

Na.. naanu.. 

( I... Me...)

Hmmm... He turned and looked at her

Naan venum na garden ku poi, chedi ku ellam thanni oothava? Adhu chumma ninnute, oru rende nimishathula mudichidalam la.. enaku bore adikidhu nga please.. She asked with hope...

( Can I go and water the plants in the garden? I can do that within two minutes, just going to do that by standing only na? It's so boring for me.. please)

Are you crazy? Haan? Look how hot it is outside.. and you are telling me that you are going to water the plants by standing in the Sun? He asked slightly raising his voice...

She pouted and hung her head...  He shook his head... 

Atleast can I... 

Do whatever you want... You are not going to hear me, then why asking me.. he said and left to the gym in anger... 

She sighed and laid down on the bed and closed her eyes.. 

What am I going to do now? He went to gym in anger.. it's really boring for me sitting here and there always.. sari, let him come, I'll talk with him.. she thought and slept eventually.. 

Rudra came back to his room after two hours of workout and looked at his wife who is sleeping with parted lips.. he chuckled at her and went to her.. he kissed her forehead and caressed her cheeks.. he then went to take bath and came after changing his dress..

He sat beside her and caressed her cheeks...

While she scrunched her eyes he sprinted to balcony and stood there by holding the rail before she notice him. She looked at the clock and gasped seeing it's already lunch time... She looked at Rudra who is standing at the balcony and went to him..

Enanga... 

He stood there without reacting...

Enanga... Please look at me...

She went to his side and scrunched herself and entered between his hand gap and stood between him and the balcony rail... 

He looked down at the girl and sighed and turned away...

Why you are getting angry on me for small small things? See, I didn't moved an inch from the bed na? I really slept, just now I woke up.. she said and scratched his chest with her fore finger.. this innocent act made Rudra chuckle at her...

Appada sirichitingala!!! 

( Atlast, you smiled) 

I'm telling for you only de.. I'm asking you to take rest because you have to cure completely.. once you get fit, then who is going to stop you from doing house chores? Hmmm? 

Sari sorry.. I won't ask anything.. she said.. 

Hmmm.. I actually wanted to be angry with you atleast for a day, but immediately after seeing you I can't even hold myself.. he said and kissed her cheeks...