Chapter 26

Please.. it's enough nga... I'm tired.. Meenakshi whined..

Be quiet.. I have to get that perfectly... He ordered her..

She huffed and stood straight holding up her chin and Rudra again snapped a picture of her... He looked at that and nodded his head...

This is ok.. he said and she breathed in relief and sat on the balcony chair with a thud...

He came and sat beside her legs on the floor and opened his social media accounts... He Posted a picture he took now with caption...

God has decided your destiny with me 😀while you born it seems👶, so you got this from your elders🫶It's me 😍dangling in your neck from the time you were infant💞Love you de Ladoo ma😘

And posted on his all social media accounts...

( Do you remember, in the story starting I told that Meenakshi is wearing a rudraksha from her childhood)

Why did you take pictures? She asked and sat beside him on the floor...

He showed his mobile and she read the words slowly... She didn't understand the whole meaning..

I can read, but can't understand this.. you please tell me.. she asked him..

He traced the chain she is wearing.. do you know what is this?

Hmmmm.... rudraksha

So, who am I?

My husband...

Aiyoooooo.,. What's my name de makku pondati?

Rudra... She whispered..

Hmmm... So, I was with you even before we know eachother.. that's the meaning of this... He said and she nodded while keeping her mouth in O shape..

Now, are you clear? He asked poking her cheeks...

She laughed and nodded her head...

Ladoo..... He called and dragged her by waist and leaned on her shoulders..

Hmmm sollunga...

In few weeks another series is starting ma . I have to go..

Hmmm... For how many months? She asked sadly...

Don't know the duration exactly ma... Hereafter only I'll get the proper schedule...

Hmmmm... She hummed

Maybe again for two months or something... He said in a low voice...

Haan?again? She pouted..

Ladoo.. really I don't know what to do ma... I really don't want to go away from you... But it's important da .. he said looking at her.

Hmmm... I can understand.. don't worry about me.. I'll be okay...

Hmmm... Hmmm... Come lets go and have dinner .. he said and they left downstairs.. Shanti ma served everyone....

Rudra... Meena ma... Devaraj called

Haan mama.. tell appa .. they said simultaneously..

We are going back to Singapore in ten days... Actually there is a problem going in our industry.. the workers head asked me us to meet them in person and have a talk with them.. so we are going again..

Oh!!!! Rudra said and Meenakshi heard everything silently..

Soundarya will accompany me and thatha also wanted to come with us... So Meena ma, take care of yourself and be safe ma.. Devaraj said