Chapter 72

Enanga!!! Meenakshi whimpered seeing him beside her...

I'm sorry ladoo.. I'm sorry baby... It's okay.. everything will be fine.. just relax... He said caressed her hair and she clutched his hands tightly.. she can't even speak a word about the feel and pain she is going through..

The doctor came inside with another nurse and nodded at them and went inside her covered lower to check her cervix..

Doctor what happened? Rudra asked..

She just dilated 6cms and have to dilate more to deliver the baby.. do one thing.. help her to walk for sometime.. I'll be back.. she said..

Doctor what are you saying? Walking at this time? Why? What's the need? Just do the process and take my baby out I can't see her in pain.. he said slightly angry..

Stupid.. she has to dilate four more cms to deliver the baby.. for that she can walk and we can't do anything Rudra.. we can't just cut her tummy and take the baby out and stitch her.. this is not a movie or drama .. just understand the whole thing and the process.. it will take time.. she can do normal delivery for sure, so why we have to do c section for her.. just do what I say.. Meena.. please dear.. try your best so that you and your baby will be fine.. okay? She said and Meenakshi nodded..

Ladoo.. can I make you to stand on your feet? Rudra asked gently and she nodded.. it's hard for her to speak as she is in pain..

He lifted her and held her hand and they walked around the OT as it's free from any delivery today, they both occupied the entire OT to themselves and the doctor strictly ordered the hospital management to not to allow any other persons as it will create havoc inside and outside the hospital.. just for today and by luck they didn't have any delivery cases or emergency cases till now..

She walked slowly for half an hour and tapped his hands and he stopped with her and she panted..

Water.. water.. she whispered to him.. he looked here and there and made her to sit on the chair and ran outside..

Water.. she is asking for water.. he asked to a nurse..

Sir.. come with me.. she said and walked along with him with an exercise ball into the room..

Ma'am.. you can't drink more water.. just try to take water in ml .. and sit on this and do the exercises, I'll guide you.. she said and Meenakshi sat on the big ball with their help and started to do the exercises after taking a sip of water..

After nearly three hours..

Maa ji.. what's happening? Why we are not informed anything till now.. Charanjeet asked Soundarya impatiently..

They are trying for normal delivery dear . It will take time..

How much time? She is screaming in pain often.. Santhosh asked this time..

Maybe few more hours... She said and all looked at her with wide eyes and open mouth..

Few hours!!! It's.. how can she? How can that girl endure the pain aunty ji? Aalim asked..

You both are father of a child and yet you are asking this? Soundarya asked looking at Charanjeet and Aalim..

But.. yeah.. we are.. but.. they stuttered

But.. for Firdous, she had a C section because of her weak health condition.. Aalim said..

Yeah.. and Amrita.. she delivered the baby within two hours after she got the labour pain, even doctor told us that she is a rare case to deliver a baby in such a short time and she really did all house hold chores by herself for easy delivery.. and we came back home by next day evening.. Charanjeet said..