Chapter 67

Rudra woke up hearing sniffing sound..

He sighed and made Meenakshi who is laying down showing her back to him look at her her turning her to him..

Ladoo... Why ma? He asked and made her to sit.. he leaned on the bed rest and called her and she immediately laid down beside him and leaned on his chest..

Don't cry ladoo please.. he said and hugged her and rocked them back and forth..

See.. by crying for the thing that's definitely not going to happen, you are hurting yourself and also both of us..

She looked at him with scrunched eyebrows..

Both of you? She asked..

Yeah.. me and our baby.. where is that Meenakshi gone whom use to beat Santhosh and Vijay with a stick, as they went outside to have their lunch at your favourite restaurant without informing you before a week.. hmmm.. what happened to that sassy girl?

She chuckled remembering the incident..

Enaku yedhavadhu aaidumo nu bayama iruku.. she whispered after few minutes of silence..

( I'm scared that something is going to happen to me.. )

Aiyo.. maa.. please.. don't talk like that.. nothing will happen to you de.. then why I'm here? Hmmm? This fear will make to mentally weak ladoo.. I know that my ladoo is strong, come on ma..

No nga.. even in my village also few girls died on their first delivery... She said..

But rest of the women survived, aren't they? And they even had second or third baby too. Am I right? She nodded her head..

See... Nothing to worry darling.. I will be with you... We all are here.. I'm assuring you, nothing will happen to my both ladoo's and you will come to me healthily and happily .. beleive me.. he said caressing her hair..

If you have doubt, shall I book an appointment with doctor.. we can go and consult her and ask her your all doubts okay?

Hmmmm... okay... She exhaled loudly..

Sari.. go and get ready.. I'll call and book and appointment.. he said and pecked her lips..

Hmmm... I'm giving my stress and tension to you too... She whispered..

He held her chubby cheeks in his palm.. as I said earlier.. it's just not only you are pregnant, it's we are pregnant.. so we both have to share anything, hmmm? So no more talking.. go go... He said and pinched her cheeks..

Hmmm....she nodded and went inside the bathroom...

Rudra called the doctor's personal number and explained what Meenakshi is going through for two days.. she assured him and asked him to visit her in her cabin at evening..

Rudra came down and informed his mom about this and asked her to accompany them..

She will feel better after talking with the doctor.. Soundarya said..

I hope so maa.. okay, I'll go and get refresh.. they all carried on their daily chores and at evening they started to hospital..

Rudra knocked on the door and went inside after hearing an come in..

Hello.. hello Meena...how are you? She asked chirpily...

I'm doing good doctor.. how are you? Meenakshi asked..

I'm fine dear.. thank you... What's this little munchkin saying?

She is being so sweet nowadays doctor.. I'm waiting for the day where I can have her in my arms.. Rudra said instead..