Chapter 55

All laughed hearing Vijay...

Congratulations!!! Vijay shouted and showed the sweets and gifts he bought..

He fed the sweets to Shiva thatha and Devaraj..

Congratulations to you too Vijay!! You are going to have a niece or nephew in few months... Soundarya said and he nodded..

Yeah!!! Finally, someone will call me "mama" he said with a smile.. as Vijay is a only child, he wanted siblings badly from his childhood.. Meenakshi came and filled the void in him.. when she first called him Anna.. he, from bottom of his heart accepted her as his sister..

Rudra won't come down now... Shiva thatha said and chuckled..

No problem old man.. I'll wait here.. he said and asked Shanti ma to bring something to drink..

Who is old man? Shiva thatha raised his stick and hitted Vijay..

Hey, you.. you are old man only.. he said rubbing the spot he got hit..

See, as you are already old, you are even going to be great grand father.. Vijay laughed...

Shiva thatha took the remote infront of him and throws that at Vijay and it hit him on his shoulders..

Yov kezhava.. Vijay shouted and Shiva thatha stood up..

( Hey, Oldman)

Yara pathu kezhavan nu solra? Adi pinniduven.. he said and walked towards Vijay and he started to run outside and went to garden and hide himself behind the sofa there..

( Whom you are saying as old man?, I'll rip you apart)

Vijay Huffed in relief as he didn't saw Shiva thatha in garden and sat there.. Devaraj came there and sat on the couch and called him to come out.. Vijay came after confirming that there is no trace of Shiva thatha..

That old man is going to kill me one day..

Sure, he will.. if you don't control your mouth.. Devaraj said and Vijay drank the water before him..

Kudumbama idhu.. kolaragaara kootam.. Vijay said and Devaraj smirked at him making Vijay to turn around and gasped to see Shiva thatha there.. he ran again inside and went inside the kitchen and hide behind Soundarya and asked her help..

( Is this a family or killer's gang?)

You go and lock yourself in your room.. I'll call you later.. she said and he ran to the room and locked the door and breathed in relief..

Rudra sat down on the bed with Meenakshi on his lap...

He looked at her for few seconds and his intense gaze make her shiver and she bowed down shyly...

Oi pondati.. he called..

She lifted her face and he cupped her cheeks and kissed her passionately..

Love you de... He said and kisse her eyes...

She laid on his chest and hugged him tightly...

He made her to sit on the bed and removed her top..

Enanga!!! Why? She asked with wide eyes..

Sssshhhh...it's nothing.. come here.. he said and made her to lay down and he also lay down across her beside her tummy and caressed it softly...

He is having a happy smile on his face and kissed her tummy again and again.. she giggled feeling ticklish while he did so..

Our baby.. he whispered and his eyes again had tears while thinking about this..