Chapter 56

The next day evening Krish and Jhanvi came to Rudra's house..

Krish is holding few balloons in his hand and Jhanvi is carrying two gifts for Meenakshi..

Shanti ma looked at them and asked a maid to call everyone to the living room.. He went and called everyone and they came.. Meenakshi was so happy to see them.. Jhanvi embraced her in a tight hug and kissed her forehead..

I'm so happy for you both.. she said grinning and gave the gifts..

Akka, this is not at all required, you and your presence is enough for us..

Yeah, I know.. but keep this with you and I can't hear properly from morning you know.. Jhanvi said and sat on the couch.. Meenakshi giggled..

Anna, can you please keep this in our room? Meenakshi asked a servant..

Sure Meena ma.. give it to me.. he got that and left from there..

She saw Krish hugging Rudra and doing the boys hug..

Meena ma.. he hollered seeing her and Rudra smacked his back..

Don't shout you idiot.. nobody is deaf here . Rudra said and all laughed at them..

I'll shout, scream and do everything as I'm very happy today.. Krish said hugging Meenakshi and patted her cheeks..

Congratulations darling!!! He said and gave her a paper bag..

Thank you Anna!!! What's this? She asked..

Look yourself.. he said and she opened the bag and smiled in happiness looking at her favourite snacks rose cookies, Andhra muruku and red velvet jar cake..

Anna thanks na!! She said and immediately took out the cake and licked her lips..

Can I eat this now? She asked excited like a kid..

Sure.. you can.. Soundarya said and asked Shanti ma to bring spoon and napkins for her..

Rudra chuckled at her who is opening the lid with a wide grin..

Where did you bought this? Rudra asked..

I made that you stupid.. and Krish's mom made the other two.. Jhanvi said..

Akka.. you made this? Wow.. thank you.. you are so sweet like this.. Meenakshi said while enjoying the cake..

Do you like it? Jhanvi asked curiously..

I love it... Meenakshi said

Then I'll prepare this often for you.. Jhanvi exclaimed..

Nejama!! Thanks akka...

Krish did a video call to his friends and sat beside Meenakshi..

She looked at the screen and smiled looking at the group video call...

Congraaaatulations!!! ... She heard as soon as the call got connected..

She chuckled and thanked everyone...

How are you Meena ?

How is your health?

What's the baby is telling?

Have you had lunch?

How are you feeling? Everyone asked at the same time..

Rudra sat beside Jhanvi and they waved at him..

One question at a time please.. Meenakshi said and answered all the questions they throwed at her..

Take care Meena.. Firdous said in concern..