Chapter 35

Soundarya... We are again surprising them.. but I'm sure that we are going to get surprise like last time.. Devaraj said and all laughed..

Lets see that .. I hope to get a surprise like last time, because I just wanted to know that they are really happy in this marriage Soundarya said and he nodded...

They came back to Chennai this morning and reached their house.. they went inside and the servants took their luggages to their respective rooms...

Soundarya looked at Devaraj and raised her eyebrows asking like where are they? He shrugged and started to look for them...

They searched for Meenakshi and found her in Pooja room singing a devotional song.. she opened her eyes and looked at them and stopped the song immediately.. she ran and hugged Soundarya...

Athai.... Yepa vandhinga...

( When did you came?)

Just now ma...how are you? She asked and kissed her forehead..

I'm fine athai.. she looked behind her and see Devaraj and Shiva thatha.. she ran to them and took blessings from them..

Be happy forever... Live long.. They blessed her...

Where is Rudra ma?

He went to practice athai.. she said and they nodded and left from there to refresh..

They came and Meenakshi served them hot coffee and asked about thatha's health and they talked for many hours..

Amma.. please come and have lunch... Shanti ma called Soundarya and they went to have lunch...

After lunch Shiva thatha went to take a nap ..

Meena ma.. Rudra's birthday is coming in ten days.. Soundarya said and she nodded her head...

I don't know athai.. she mumbled

Leave that ma.. don't keep your face like that.. we are here na, then we will do something for him, to surprise him.. she said and Meenakshi's nodded ...

That evening Rudra came and got shock to see his parents there and hugged them and spoke with them... Then they had dinner and everyone left to their respective rooms...

Enanga.. she called him sitting beside him on the bed..

Hmmm... Tell de.. he said and dragged her to him..

Your birthday is coming in few days...

Yes ma.. he said normally

But.. I didn't know that.. athai only informed me about your birthday today... Why you didn't said anything to me? she pouted

Maa, what ma? It's nothing much important...

But, it's more important for me.. she said looking at him and he sighed..

Sari, I'm sorry... Podhuma thaaye.. he folded her hands infront of him...

( Is it enough)

Aiyo.. enanga.. she whined and he laughed...

Don't do like that... She said..

And I don't even know what to do on your birthday.. she thought and with a frown she looked at her lap..

Ladoo... What ma?

She smiled and nodded nothing.. Come let's sleep.. even yesterday we didn't slept well and I'm very tired after a long day of practice... He told and they both cuddled eachother and he slept immediately.. Meenakshi's sleep was far away from her today, her thoughts were running around his birthday, she had seen in many movies and serials that in rich people's birthday they will celebrate in grand manner.. and this is the first time ever she is going to see that in person..