Chapter 18

Rudra reached Mumbai and met his teammates and had breakfast with them.. then they all started their world Cup journey..

In flight, Krish and Rudra was sitting beside eachother..

How is Meenakshi? Krish whispered to him..

Rudra smiled thinking about her and he nodded his head looking at Krish..

She is fine..

Krish looked at him shockingly..

Are you smiling? He asked in disbelief

Why? Can't I smile? Or didn't I smiled before? Rudra asked him...

No, no.. you are really a sidumoonji(grumpy ) guy.. you rarely smile if anyone compel you.. but today it came from inside... what happened?

Meenakshi happened... Rudra said closing his eyes and leaning on the seat..

What? Krish shouted and scared all people around them..

Hehehehe.. just... We are.. I'm sorry... he apologized to them...

His captain, who is sitting before them shook his head at him.. he muttered silly boy and looked ahead..

I'm sorry Bhai... see, this Rudra smiled today's that's why I shouted like that.. he said keeping an innocent face..

Oh really!!! Even the captain asked in amusement..

Hmmm...hmmm.. yes... krish nodded his head vigorously...

He looked at Rudra and raised his eyebrows asking like what?

Rudra shook his head and smiled at him.. he reciprocate the smiled and turned..

Don't know how you two are always talking in sign language... Krish mumbled..

Let me sleep... I didn't slept yesterday night.. Rudra said..

What??? Why?? Krish again shouted..

Krish, if I heard any sound from your mouth again I'll throw you out from the running flight... his vice captain said..

Krish stood from his seat and came before him and folded his hands and asked sorry..

Dramatic idiot.. go and sit.. he said and he sat beside Rudra ..

Ok, tell me, why you didn't slept yesterday?

I won't... I'm feeling sleepy..

Please tell me.. otherwise I'll lost my patience.. he whispered

Rudra closed his eyes and didn't spoke a word further to irritate him.. Krish poked his fingers on his cheeks.. getting no reaction from him he whispered in his ears.

Hello Meena, when and how did you came here?

Rudra opened his eyes immediately and turned all sides to look at her.. Krish laughed loudly looking at him.. when Rudra glared at him, he closed his mouth by his palm and laughed silently..

I'll kill you.. Rudra said gritting his teeth...

I'll complaint against you to Meena ma..

Stop this nonsense...

Then tell me the reason...

Rudra sighed and rubbed his face...

I already know that she is a very good and naive girl... I just wanted to give our marriage a chance from starting, but as I said, I needed some time.. by seeing her sad and worried face thinking about my departure.. I just wanted to talk with her, I thought what can I do to make her smile.. so, today morning.. and he explained what happened..