Chapter 36

Krish came to Rudra's house with Jhanvi because Jhanvi wanted to see Meenakshi..

Thatha.. how are you? He asked as soon as he spotted Shiva thatha sitting on the living room...

Come Krish... He said in a low voice...

What happened thatha? Krish asked as he heard his vulnerable voice...

Where is everyone? Jhanvi asked looking around...

At hospital.. Shiva thatha said without emotions..

Why Thatha? What happened? Aunty is fine na? Shiva thatha is so weak to talk..

Krish sir... Shanti ma called him..

Aunty..

Meena ma fell down before sometime...Rudra sir and others took her to hospital pa.. she said while crying..

Shanti aunty... What happened to her? Then she explained everything..

It's my fault, If I manage to catch the vessel means she will not be in this state now.. it's all my fault.. she sobbed...

Aiyo aunty, don't talk like that... What will you do if accidents happen, without knowing you only it happened aunty.. don't lose hope . She will be fine . Krish said and they went to thatha.

Krish, take me to hospital.. he asked and they nodded and went to the car and he started the car.. Jhanvi helped thatha to sit and came to back seat and closed the door and dialled Devaraj's number..

Uncle.. which hospital? She asked immediately after he attends the call...

I'll send you the location.. he said and ended the call and sent the location to her mobile..

Within few minutes they reached there and went to see Meenakshi after getting information from the front desk..

They reached the floor through lift and Krish ran towards the room and Jhanvi walked with Shiva thatha holding his hands behind him..

Uncle.. Krish called Devaraj who is now standing outside the room, folding his hands and staring at the ceiling...

He turned and sighed seeing them..

He immediately opened the door and asked them to go inside first.. as Krish is also popular, he forgot to wear a mask and the media people also knows Jhanvi, so, many people spotted them and took photos and videos of them..

How is she? Shiva thatha asked looking at Meenakshi, who is connected with IV and equipments to analyse her pulse level..

Devaraj said them what doctor had told and Jhanvi hugged Soundarya and they both cried.. Krish stood there without knowing what to do and how to talk with Rudra...

Thatha .. Rudra called and ran to him and hugged him tightly..

Shiva thatha composed himself looking at vulnerable Rudra... He have to be brave and bold to pacify Rudra..

Rudra.. common.. Why you are crying? See, my grand daughter is a fighter.. he said and made Rudra to stand properly before him..

She survived then, even without nobody to love her, nobody to be with her, nobody to support her, but now she have us, she loves us and she knows that we will suffer seeing her like this.. she will surely open her eyes within two days..

Really? Rudra asked like a kid.. all looked at him and felt so emotional looking Rudra like this.. he is a person who never ever shows his emotions outside.. but after he fell in love with Meenakshi, they saw a new Rudra and they were so happy for them.. but now seeing him in this distressed state, they felt so worried...