Chapter 39

That night...

Are you alright? Is anything bothering you? Rudra asked Meenakshi while caressing her cheeks, they were cuddling in bed..

I'm fine.. why are you asking like that? She asked scrunching her eyebrows..

I know, you are remembering Jeevitha and Jayaram nowadays a lot.. aren't you? Hmmm?

Yes... She whispered and hung her head..

Ladoo... He called her and lifted her face by her chin..

I asked my friend to check on them.. he is out of station for now.. by next week he will go to your home and he will make them to talk with you...

How? She asked in shock..

You talked with amma and appa in video call while they were staying in Singapore na? Like that.. he will make a video call and make them to talk with you.. okay? He said and she sat beside him..

Really? Can you do that? She asked in excitement.. her eyes shone in happiness and she held his hands..

Really de my chellame.. they will talk with you and don't worry about them anymore.. I'll take care hereafter.. he said and made her to sit beside him and she hugged his waist..

I just needed only one help.. she asked .

Hmm tell ma..

I know that they will take care of them well, and appa amma will give education to Jayaram.. but Jeevitha.. I'm worried about her and her future.. they will do her marriage within few years.. I don't want that to happen.. I'm leading a good life here, and I don't want her to lead a..

Sssshhhhhh... I can understand your concern..

Enanga...

I know de, I'll talk with your father and ask him to conduct her marriage when I asked him to.. me, thatha and appa will talk with them.. I'll search a groom for her, don't worry, she can't able to do the things she wish there, we will wait till her eighteen.. then we will marry her to a well settled groom and make her to do the things she wished for.. okay?

She cried hearing this and snuggled into him..

Thank you.. she sobbed..

I just...I just don't know how... How much this means to me and her.. I felt so guilty and I was so worried about her.. they will marry her to a guy like that Seetha 's husband. I don't want that kid to suffer like other women..

I know ma.. see, as I said I'll do.. trust me.. and please don't cry.. he said and wiped her tears..

Thank you... She said again and he nodded his head..

I'm your husband and I will do the things that make my wife smile.. always.. so don't thank me..

Really... I don't know what good deeds i did to get a husband and in-laws like you all... She said and thanked God by folding her hands.. he chuckled at her..

There is a lot of ways to thank your husband you know.. he said with a serious face..

What? How? She asked..

Like this he said and pulled her and kissed her...

Next day...

They all spent time with eachother inside the house like they watched a movie in Rudra's home theatre.. and they spent their time talking with eachother and they all shared a lot of things about themselves and got to know about others .

That evening they all went to the resort thay have booked for the birthday celebration except Rudra and Meenakshi..

The boys with the event management team finished the decorations for the party, because they wanted to give gifts for their marriage.. they actually arranged this small get-together for Rudra and Meenakshi's marriage..