Chapter 41

By next day, Krish and other's came to Rudra's house.. they spent a day there and boarded their flights.. Rudra accompanied with them to drop them..

Hafsa was crying badly while leaving Meenakshi's hands.. they bribed her with so many toys and chocolates to stop her cry.. Meenakshi felt relieved after seeing her smile..

Days were going as usual.. after nearly ten days Rudra received a call from Vijay..

Hello... Who is this ? Rudra asked immediately after attending the call..

Vijay scrunched his eyebrows and looked at his mobile once, after confirming that he did dialled Rudra's number, he spoke again..

Hello Machan..

You fu****** idiot.. who are you? Rudra shouted at him..

Machan.. me da.. Vijay... Your best friend from pre school da..

Oh really.. I don't remember having any friend named Vijay . Sorry.. he cut the call..

Aiyo... Sema gaandu la irupan polaye... Haan,amma kita pesuvom... He thought and dialled his home landline number..

( Aiyo,it seems he is in very bad mood, Haan, let me talk to amma)

Meenakshi received the call ...

Hello...

Hello, Meenakshi? He asked remembering her voice..

Yes.. may I know who is this?

It's me ma, Vijay..

Anna.. how are you? Where are you anna? Why you didn't came home after that day? She asked..

I'm fine da.. how are you? He smiled at her concern..

I'm fine anna.. he is very angry on you.. she whispered looking at Rudra who is descending the stairs..

I know ma.. by the way, is he going anywhere today?

No anna.. he will be in home only..

Then I'll come there in an hour ma.. don't tell him anything.. okay? He said and she hummed...

Rudra raised his eyebrows looking at her.. she smiled sheepishly at him and nodded no.. he came and got the receiver from her and kept it on his ear..

That hunk will kill me.. please ma, take care of me and ask Shanti ma to cook something for me.. I'll come there and have the food..

Rudra's nose flared in anger..

Come come.. this hunk will show you hell... He said and cut the call..

Shanti ma.. Meenakshi called her and went to the kitchen..

Meenakshi... I'm warning you, don't..

Anna paavam nga.. please... She said with puppy eyes and he sighed..

( Please, poor Anna)

Do whatever you want... I'll see how the idiot will survive a day after meeting me.. he said and went inside..

She asked Shanti ma to help her with the cooking and they did all the dishes as per Vijay's like..

Meena ma.. she heard someone calling her name and Shanti ma came from kitchen..

Vijay sir.. how are you? She asked..

I'm fine shanthi ma.. how are you.. where is everyone?

Come sir.. I'll call them.. she said and offered him the juice and went to call Meenakshi. She informed about Vijay's arrival to Rudra and Soundarya and came down..