Chapter 3

Next morning..

Rudra is sleeping peacefully, wrapping the comforter on him, the curtains were closed to prevent the sun rays to his room.. it's half past eight.. so his mom, dad and grandfather all are having their breakfast..

Appa.. Devaraj called his father Shivakumar..

(Dad..)

Solu pa..

( Yes, tell me )

Are you going to talk with him today?

Yes da.. why?

Therila appa.. I'm tensed.. what if he refuses this..?

( Don't know why.. )

Don't worry, avan first time keta udane accept pana matan, I know.. it will take time for him to accept this, but he will say ok to this marriage..

( Don't worry, he won't accept it on the first try..)

Mama.. naan onu solren, suppose even if he is not agreeing means, can we bring meenu here? We will marry her to a good boy who will take care of her, who will accept her as she is.. we will search for a suitable groom mama.. Soundarya said..

( Uncle, I'll suggest one thing...)

Pakalam.. let me first talk with our Rudra and we will decide.. Shiva thatha said.. and they nodded..

( Let's see..)

They ate breakfast and went to do their work...

At ten, Rudra woke up from his deep slumber yawning.. he throws the comforter aside and went inside the bathroom and brushed and took bath and changed his clothes to a pair of shorts and t shirt and came down...

Amma... He called his mom...

( Mom..)

Va da.. coffee? She asked..

( Come dear.. coffee?)

No maa, breakfast please, pasikidhu..

( I'm hungry)

Come.. I'll serve you.. they went to the dining table and he had his breakfast with chatting random things to her.

Kanna.. Thatha called you.. he wanted to have a word with you.. go and meet him..

Ok maa.. he said and washed his hand and went to his grandfather's room.

Thatha.. he called his grandfather who is sitting in the couch, again reading the letter sent by his friend..

Hmm.. saptiya pa?

( Did you had your breakfast?)

Yes thatha.. solunga..

( Yes grandpa... Tell me what's it?)

I just want to talk with you an important matter, regarding you.. your marriage...

Thatha.. why hurrying now for my marriage? He asked sitting beside him and his father and mother entered inside the room and closed the door and sat before them..

Appu... First, try to hear what you grandpa is going to tell you patiently.. I request you... His dad said..

( Appu - an endearment)

Appa.. what is that? Anything important...

Yes da kanna.. I want you to get married.. as soon as possible.. I'm waiting eagerly for you to settle down da..

Oh God!! Thatha!! I don't want to get marry now , definitely not now.. I just want to focus on my cricket thatha.. And most importantly I'm not in love with anyone, I just didn't found any girl for me thatha.. then how can I get marry now..