Chapter 40

They reached the address within two hours because of traffic..

When they entered inside the private resort, both looked at the decorations in awe..

Enanga.. it's so beautiful.. Meenakshi said and Rudra nodded.. then he called Krish..

Hello.. Rud.. where are you? He asked immediately after attending the call..

We are waiting outside.. there were so many separate houses.. so I'm just confused..

You wait there.. Achuth will come to you.. he said and declined the call.. then in five minutes Achuth came and smiled at them..

Meena ma.. hey Rud.. happy birthday man.. he said hugging him..

Thank you buddy.. he said and they parted from the hug..

Come let's go.. he said and held Meena's hand.. Rudra smiled at them and they all went back side of the resort...

Why we came here? Rudra asked and Achuth showed the small stage decorated in the middle of the private beach with fairy lights and flowers with initials of RM .. and below that he read Happy Birthday Rudra..

Aiiiii... Meenakshi said while looking at the decorations and the beach... She held Rudra's hands..

Enanga enanga... She called him hurriedly

Solu ma...

Shall we go there.. to water.. please nga.. she said..

Meena ma.. don't worry, we have booked the resort and this particular area for us.. so we can go there and play in water afterwards.. first come, let us go to them.. Achuth said and she nodded with a bright smile.. Rudra felt happy seeing her happiness..

They went to his friends who were waiting for them..

All stood up seeing Rudra and wished him..

Eeenaa.. Hafsa called Meenakshi and she lifted the baby in her arms..

Ammu kutty..ena panringa? Yen Meena va vitutu Inga vandhutinga? She asked and tickled her..

( Ammu kutty, what are you doing? Why you left Meena alone there)

The baby giggled while keeping her right fist in her mouth.. Meenakshi took that outside and wiped her hands with her pallu..

Uddaa... Uddaa .. the baby jumped in her hips seeing Rudra.. he took the baby from her and kissed her cheeks..

See baby.. say happy birthday to uddaa.. Firdous said.. Hafsa shook her head and kept her head on his shoulders and yawned...

Come let's start our program.. and Rudra where is mom and dad? Jhanvi asked

They will come.. asked us to go first... He said and she nodded..

Come come... Krish came to Rudra and smiled at him.. Rudra remembered about his disturbance in his romantic time with Meenakshi.. he smirked at Krish...

Why this guy is looking at me like that? I didn't do anything now.. Krish thought and shrugged his shoulders..

Am I a kid or what? Why this much of arrangements? Rudra asked..

This is for another surprise.. first come and cut the cake baby and baby's mommy are waiting for a long time... Firdous said..

Aalim pinched her cheeks and took Hafsa from Rudra.. common do the cutting.. he said..