Chapter 62

Jeevitha ran inside the room where she is staying and stood in the room corner where there is a window and held them and sobbed.. Santhosh came inside and locked the door, even though he had no bad intentions, he doesn't want others to mistake them and he is just in the state to know what happened to Jeevitha and wanted to wipe her tears.. he doesn't have a heart to look at her crying..

He looked at Jeevitha who is sobbing in the corner and went beside her..

Jeevitha.. he whispered and held her shoulders... She heard him and turned to him in fear that who it may be.. by seeing him she felt relieved and sobbed more suddenly hugging him taking him off-guard..

He came back to his senses after a good minute hearing her sobbing and hugged her shoulders immediately...

He caressed her hair and asked in soft voice...

Jeevi ma.. why are you crying like this all of a sudden? What happened?

She shook her head and cried continuously..

He let her cry as she wished in his embrace and lifted her head by cupping her cheeks...

Ammadi.. please tell me.. what happened? He asked with concern filled eyes...

( An endearment)

Akka... She.. is.. I... She hiccuped..

It's okay... It's okay... Come sit.. he made her to sit on the bed and looked at the water jug. He left her and poured the water in a glass and handed it to her..

First drink this baby.. we will talk later.. he said and she nodded and got the glass from him and drank the water..

Are you okay.. he asked sitting beside her and held her hands..

Hmmmm... She nodded her head...

Tell me.. what's bothering you baby? He asked softly...

That... Akka.. I grown up with her, even she raised me as her kid.. I didn't knew that my mom was so harsh with her and treated her differently from us.. I slowly started to understand that she is not my real sister and once heard everything from my parents, they were talking at night thinking that i slept.. so from that day I felt really sorry and pity for her.. that poor soul suffered a lot in our house.. she said and again cried.. he held her shoulders hugging her and patted that..

So, I wanted to be with her and support her.. even though she is elder than me, she is just a kid by heart.. I started to understand each and everything, and started to act maturely than her so I can able to protect her from my mom.. she started to went out all the things she dumped inside herself..

I will be with her and help her with each and everything, every work.. I know that she will miss her mom and dad.. but they left her before she can understand who is her mom.. I thought that she was okay and forgot everything related to them.. but after looking at her crying, I felt really bad.. how can my akka suffer like that? Why? Why it happened to her? my mom made her do all the house chores and temple chores alone.. but I will sneak out and be with her without knowing her.. my dad likes Meena akka very much, but I'm afraid of mom he also didn't support her.. she started to tell me and Jayaram that Meena is not our blood sister so we have to avoid her etc., but we will not obey her words..

The only good thing happened to her life is mama.. if he didn't came and marry her.. I don't want to even think about her future... I don't know why my mom suddenly turned into a good lady.. but I swear Santhosh, she was very bad and cruel towards akka..

Just, now.. after marriage only my akka is living happily... I don't want to see her cry.. I wanted her to be happy always.. and after looking at her crying for her parents I became so emotional... Now she is going to be a mom, I missed her so much after her marriage.. she didn't even visited us once.. but she will be very busy after the baby la? I will miss her more.. she said and laid down on his lap and cried her heart out...