Chapter 11

Soundarya had already informed the maids about their arrival..

The car reached their home and the driver honked.. the watchman came and opened the gate for them..

Meena, this is your home from now.. Vijay said with a bright smile..

She nodded at him.. she looked at the vast garden and the sitting area , and a swing, it can even seen in this night time with the help of the bright lights.. then came her in-laws home.. the three storey building came in to her view..

She opens her mouth widely..

Anna... she whispered...

Solu ma..

Idhu nejamave veeda?

( is this really a home)

He chuckled.. aama da..

Illa, enaku serial la cinema la lam pakura madiri iruku.. she again whispered.. Rudra also heard this closing his eyes, pretending to sleep...

( actually, it felt like looking at a home that will appear in movie)

Sari.. why you are whispering?

He is sleeping anna..

Oh I see...

All the three elders came to Meenakshi and helped her to come out of the car..

Meena ma.. come... Soundarya said.. and Devaraj patted Rudra's shoulder and asked him to come when he opened his eyes.. he nodded and went with them carrying his back pack..

When they reach to the main stairs, the maids are standing there with aarti plate and a big smile in their face...

Then they took Aarti for the Newly married couples, making them to stand side by side and Soundarya kept the aarti in their forehead..

A maid came and kept a brass rice measuring cup with full of rice and a small jaggery piece on the top of it..

Meena ma, kick the padi slowly and come inside first keeping your right leg.. Rudra you have to come with her and you both have to enter at the same time ok.. Soundarya ordered them..

Ok athai.. she said

Hmmm...he nodded..

She kicked and the rice fell down and scattered here and there.. then they both entered in the home by keeping their right leg..

The luggages are in the car dicky, and keep Meena's bags in Rudra's room.. Devaraj said to the maid..

Rudra, Meena... you both go and sleep.. we will see tomorrow morning.. it's already late.. Shiva thatha said..

They nodded...

Vijay.. you stay in guest room da.. it's already late to go to your home in this time.. Rudra said..

Ok ok.. I'll stay..

The maid kept the bags in their respective rooms...

Rudra, please come here.. Shiva thatha called him aside..

Yes thatha..

I know that I compelled you for this marriage, but please trust me, Meena is a good girl.. try to understand eachother.. and give this marriage a chance.. I'm sure you won't regret it..

Thatha... sure.. he sighed.. I'll try.. but I need some time..

Take your time.. know eachother and start your life...

Hmmm.. ok..

Ok.. go, she is waiting for you.. they finished their talking and came back to Vijay and Meena who is standing in the living room..