Chapter 31

Enanga!!! Meenakshi called Rudra who is getting ready for the match today...

Haan tell ma..

Can I come with you? I have a desire to see the match.. please.. she pouted..

That... You will get bored kannamma.. you have to sit there ideally for more than seven hours.. and..

Please.. she pouted with puppy eyes..

It's not been three days after yor recovery .. but you are adamant like a child.. he said and pinched her cheeks..

Sari come.. I'll ask bhabhi to have an eye on you.. but wear a chudi and cover your head with dupatta and put a mask on.. and don't forget that till the match ends, you should not remove anything.. okay?.. and keep your mobile with you.. he said and took her mobile and handed that to her.. she secured that in a purse..

Hmm hmm sure sure.. she nodded vigorously..

He dragged her by waist and pecked her lips..

Come come.. it's getting late.. she escaped from him and went to changer her dress...

She wore a green colour chudi and braided her hair and got ready with a dupatta and face mask like Rudra said...

I'm ready ready .. she said and they both went out..

Wow.. are you also coming with us? Himantha asked looking Meenakshi whom is all ready..

Yeah Anna.. she said and smiled broadly..

My baby sister seems so energetic and happy today.. what's the matter? Achuth asked..

I'm so excited anna.. she said and clasped her hands together...

All laughed at her and they went and left her with Sara.. they all went to their work..

The match started and she sat there looking keenly at each and everything..

India won the toss and chose to field.. she did understand the process as she watched plenty of matches before.. so she didn't disturbed Sara much.

All players came to the field and the DJ played national anthem of both countries..

Rudra was tempted to see her.. but he controlled himself not to show anything, first he have to give her the proper respect and have to plan a press meet to tell about his marriage.. then only he can show her to the world.. or they may talk and point out her that maybe she is a rumoured girl friend or relative or sister anything... He planned to introduce her in a proper way..

The match started and Meenakshi watched the match with full interest.. after a few minutes she heard someone calling her name.. Meenakshi turned and stood up in happiness seeing Jhanvi there . While she stood, the camera focused on her long thick hair and Jhanvi hugging her... All started to focus on her.. questioning themselves that who may be she is?

Hello baby!! How are you?

I'm fine akka.. how are you? Why you didn't came home? I called you so many times.. she pouted..

Achacho!!! I was just busy with my packings and unpacking stuffs chellam.. I'm free now.. no more pending works.. I'll come home frequently hereafter...

Meenakshi smiled broadly and Jhanvi went and greeted Sara and asked about her well being and they three seated together..

Meenakshi... How you are maintaining your hair? It's so thicker, silky and healthy .. Sara asked..