Chapter 46

After few days...

Mmmccchhhhh... Meenakshi pouted hearing Rudra's next schedule.. 

What ma? He asked chuckling looking at his wife's cute reaction..

Yepa pathalum enna vitutu vitutu poidringa.. ponga ponga... She said and went to balcony and sat on the wooden chair.. 

( Always you are leaving me alone here... Go go away) 

Ladoo.. he called her and went behind her and stood infront of her.. 

I asked you to write that essay.. did you finished that? He asked raising his eyebrows..

Meenakshi gave a caught look and blinked her eyes looking at him... 

He held her ears and screwed that... 

Acting... Hmmm? I told that at night I'll check your works, but you didn't even finished today also.. what happened to you? He asked her sitting beside her..

See, I'm very sad . She said and he turned her to him..

Why? He asked with a teasing smile.. 

Look look, look at your smile.. why you are doing like this? You are going away again.. I'll be all alone again, here.. but you are teasing me.. won't you miss me? She asked and her eyes turned glossy...

Ladoo... Don't cry ma please... What can I do? It's my work de.. he said and hugged her..

Hmmm...I can understand that .. but I don't know why I'm behaving like this.. she said and he kissed her crown.. 

Okay, come it's already late, come let's sleep.. he said and lifted her and they entered into the bathroom to refresh themselves and ended naked in bed...

Next morning... 

I'm sorry.... Meenakshi said while applying ointment for Rudra's back where her nails made many marks... 

It's okay de.. just few scratches, why you are feeling this much? He said and wore his shirt...

I didn't know that I had that much nails.. she whispered looking down...

Oi... He whispered

Hmmm....

It's okay de... I like this lite pain too.. he said and hugged her shoulders.. she blushed and didn't spoke further...

Oi pondati... He again whispered...

Hmmm... Solunga...

Even I'm also giving marks to you... That too even from your neck to toe... Few red bites, some... 

Aiyo... Ssshhhhhh... What happened to you? Stop this dirty talks.. please.. she said closing his mouth... 

He laughed at her and removed her hands and hugged her waist... 

You are also talking about nowadays... Who knows that you are this much talkative? He said and pinched her lips...

I just felt like that I wanted to talk with you freely... She shrugged...

Then what.. just leave this.. I'm fine.. he said and she nodded... 

That night, Meenakshi came to their room finishing all her chores..

Rudra was keenly looking at his laptop... 

What you are doing? She asked and walked towards him..

Ladoo... Can you please go and take an night dress for me? He asked and she scrunched her eyebrows and nodded, she went and took an night dress for him and kept on the center wooden table inside the closet...