Chapter 21

Rudra reached Chennai at midnight.. after completing the formalities and endless photo session with fans he came out of the airport.. he already called his driver and informed him, so the driver was waiting with the car in their usual pickup place.. they started to his home..

The Watchman opened the gate after hearing the car horn.. Rudra came out from the car once the driver stopped before the home main entrance..

Sir.. you go inside I'll park the car and bring the luggage..

Ok Anna.. thanks.. he said and took his backpack and went inside... He started to climb the stairs and He waited for the driver infront of his room.. once he saw the driver who was coming with his luggage, he opened the door and whispered to him to place the suitcases on the couch... The driver did as told and left from there...

He walked slowly without making any noise to the bed.. he looked at his wife who was sleeping peacefully wrapping herself with the comforter...

Bomma kutty... he whispered looking at her.. He air kissed her and went inside the bathroom to get refreshed... Rudra's thoughts were running around Meenakshi from the time he saw the picture which shanthi ma sent..

( baby doll)

He took a warm bath and changed his clothes and went to bed... He laid down beside her inside the comforter and extended his left hand and lifted her head and kept it in his arms and hugged her waist and dragged her to him.. he inhaled her scent from the crook of her neck and sighed in content...

It felt like home... his home.. he closed his eyes and with a smile on his face enjoying this...

Meenakshi felt some weight on her waist so she kept her hand on his hand and shooed away that and turned his side.. she felt something like someone is beside her and once she realised that her husband was lying down beside her.. she started to sob silently... Rudra realised that she is indeed crying like he thought by the wetness in his arms.. he hugged her tightly to his chest and kept his cheeks on her hair and kissed her ear..

She clutched his shirt tightly and sobbed.. she missed him.. it's real..he is here ,it's not a dream.. many times she thought that day Rudra talked with her is just a dream.. he asked time to accept her, but how can he talk to her like he is accepting this, accepting her as wife.. she didn't believed that... But her heart said that those are true words from Rudra, her husband can't cheat her... Finally she decided to let that go in the hands of god...

Meenakshi... Sssshhhh... I'm here ma.. don't cry baby... Sssshhhhh... why you are crying baby.. please stop... He said and rocked her...

He caressed her cheeks and rubbed her back.. after few minutes of crying she opened her eyes and looked at him...

Her trembling hands touched his cheeks..

Neenga nejama vandhutingala? Kanavu ila la? She asked sniffing...

( you came? Really?)

Nejama.. un purushan vandhuten.. avanuku pondati ah pakama iruka mudila.. adhan odi vandhuten.. he said and kissed her forehead...he looked at her tears and wiped it with his thumb...

( it's true, your husband came to you.. he can't stay away from his wife, so he came)

Azhadha de.. podhum.. he said cupping her cheeks...

( don't cry , it's enough)

She smiled through her tears...

Yepa vandhinga?

( when did you came)

Just now... Before ten minutes...

Did you had dinner? Are you hungry? Can I make something? She asked and tried to get up..