Chapter 20

Next morning 

Rudra, Bhai is calling you.. he is waiting for you in his room with bhabhiji.. Krish said once he entered into the room.... Rudra came back after taking bath.. 

Ok I'll go and meet him... 

Rudra went to his room and knocked the door... Captain's wife Sara came and opened the door... 

Haaa haa you came? We are waiting for you!! Come come she said and dragged him and made him to sit beside her husband who is talking in mobile... 

Rudra sighed asking her what by raising his eyebrows.. 

She shrugged her shoulders indicating she doesn't know... 

After waiting for few minutes, caption ended the call and turned towards Rudra... 

Congratulations!!! His captain said... 

Rudra scrunched his eyebrows...

For what Bhai?

I saw your interview.. 

Rudra realised what he is talking about and smiled... 

What happened? Sara asked.. 

Ask him.. he said and leaned on the couch..

That... Bhabhiji... I... Rudra stuttered..

Are you really Rudra? What happened to him? Why you are stuttering like this? Sara asked..

Rudra heaved a sigh by closing his eyes and opened his eyes deciding to disclose everything to them.. 

He narrated everything happened...

He looked at the captain who is having an unbelievable expression on his face.. 

Sara was looking at him with wide eyes... She really can't believe what he said... 

So that's why you said like that in interview? Bhai asked .

Yeah... I just wanted to give her a secured feeling... So I did that for her.. not for show-off.. 

Hmmm... 

Ooohhhhoooooo.... Suddenly Sara who is dumbfounded till now after hearing about his marriage screamed.. 

The captain raised his eyebrows with a small smile looking at her.. Rudra closed his ears.. 

Finally... A girl married a grumpy man like you..I'm really excited to meet her... When you are going to introduce her?

Why everybody is telling me as grumpy? Am I really? Rudra asked slightly irritated

You are a grumpy man.. no doubts in that . She said and laughed... 

Bhabhiji.. please... 

Ok ok.. then tell me about herself... 

She.. My Meenakshi is very naive, she is a perfect choice for me.. even I can't select a cute and bubbly girl like her for me.. I want to thank my grandpa and parents for marrying her to me.. 

"My Meenakshi".... Wow... Sara pressed the word and Rudra rubbed his forehead.. 

I want to see her.. now... She demanded

He gave his mobile after opening the folder which contains Meenakshi's photos and gave that to her and she excitedly got that from him and sat beside her husband... They both started to see each and every photos of them.. 

She is really gorgeous... Sara said looking at the wedding pictures... 

You both look perfect together... You both are literally made for eachother... She said after giving back the mobile...