Chapter 16

Rudra!! We are starting after a week to Singapore.. Soundarya said to Rudra.. they are in the dining room having dinner..

Ok amma.. actually I'm also leaving for the match, in three days..

Good... have you started to pack your things?

No appa, I'll do it tonight.. and for the upcoming days I'll be having eight to eight practice..

Ok kanna.. Haan Meena ma, after dinner help Rudra for his packing..

Sure athai..

Rudra, don't forget anything.. pack everything you need there, if you want anything send message to appa, he will ask our servant to buy them tomorrow itself.. and don't forget you are going to pack your things for almost two months...

Sure ma.. I have made a list, and I'll inform if I need anything... he said and stood up and washed his hands...

I'll be in my room.. he said and went..

Meena.. you too go with him.. I'll manage here.. Soundarya said..

Meena too left there after washing her hands.

She opened the room and looked at the two suitcases laid on the bed and Rudra is coming from the closet with few clothes in his hand..

Athai sent me here to help you, please tell me what can I do for you...

Nothing.. I'll do my packings..

Please, I'll help you..

Hmmm.. ok.. I'll keep the things here, can you arrange that inside the suitcases?

Haan ok ok.. she said and got her saree pallu and tucked it in her waist...

He brought all the essential things and kept it on the bed..

She took them and arranged them in order... like clothes, inner wears, his jackets, Jersey's, etc.. in a suticase and his grooming items, bathing things, shoes, sandals etc in another one..

Enanga? She called Rudra who is now sitting in the couch and looking at her .

Haan..

Please take a look at this.. is this ok for you? She asked.. he came and stood beside her and looked at the suitcases..

Yeah.. thanks..

Hmmm... she smiled at him..

Enanga, you didn't gave your one thing that you use..

What's that? He looked at the suitcase in confusion...

That.. glass bottle.. it will contain water, and good smell will come from that.. you will put that before going out..

Haan? What you are saying? I can't understand..

Can I show you? Can I bring that? She asked

Yeah!! Go..

She ran inside the closet and took out his perfume and scent bottles and came out..

This... she showed them extending her hands .

Oh!! This is perfume... yeah, I need this too.. he said and nodded his head smiling...

Hmmm.. she said and put that also inside the suitcase...

And you didn't gave me soap also.. she said

See, this is body wash.. he took the body wash bottle and showed her..

This is like soap.. hmmm like liquid soap... I use this for my bath..

Oh!!! I didn't know that.. ok ok.. she said ..