Chapter 61

Santhosh, do you have any girlfriend, I mean friend, a girl.. if you have you can bring her too for tomorrow's function.. Vijay said while Santosh was leaning on the balcony rail in his room, looking at the night bright lights of the streets..

Sir!! What? Why? He screamed...

Why you are screaming like that? Just told you so you can bring her over..

No no.. sir, from my primary school you know me well.. why do you think that I'll have a girlfriend, and you know well about my dad too.. he will behave more strictly with me in house.. and I'm not all a social or extrovert sir.. he said..

Hmmm.. okay fine.. good to know.. ok.. go and sleep.. let's meet tomorrow at Meenakshi's function..

Good night sir.. he said and went to sleep with Jeevitha's thought's..

He is single.. Vijay sent this message to Rudra and slept..

Rudra opened the message and smiled looking at it and nodded his head in determination...

Next day at early morning, Meenakshi's mom and Shanti ma came to the kitchen after taking bath and started to prepare the food items and breakfast for all.. except Meenakshi everyone came to the living room and started their small talk..

At exactly seven , two persons came started to decorate the living room and Shiva thatha guided them.. they decorated the east corner of the hall with colourful screens and did minimal flower decoration on that.. and they laid down carpets and placed a chair at the centre and arranged the plates they bought ..

Everything is settled sir.. if you take a look once, then we will be leaving.. the person came to decorate said to Shiva thatha and he called Rudra and Devaraj.. they came and approved that is perfect and they left from there..

Meenakshi's mom and Shanti ma finished everything and kept everything inside the hot pot and came out with coffee for everyone..

Rudra.. after drinking coffee go and wake up Meena, we want to start the function after nine.. Devaraj said and he nodded..

Why you did so much of work?.. we can atleast arranged the food from outside.. Soundarya said looking at Meenakshi's mom.

It's really okay.. just simple menu... Moreover Shanti amma helped me and just us right? And I atleast wanted to do something to Meena, so it's not at all problem.. she said and all nodded..

You go and take rest.. we have more than one hour time.. Shiva thatha said and she went to her room..

Rudra, ask Meenakshi to wear any simple saree after taking bath and bring her downstairs.. first let her have something for her tummy.. then we will start.. Soundarya said..

Ok amma.. I'll go now.. he said and went inside their bed room..

He went inside and looked at Meenakshi sleeping surrounded with pillows.. he went inside the closet and took bath.. after changing into casuals he came and sat beside her removing the pillows..

He gently rubbed and patted her cheeks and back by calling her name...

She groaned loudly and stretched her body..

Ladoo... Please wake up.. he said and she heard him this time.. she opened her eyes and smiled at him..

Good morning... She said and hugged his hands and closed her eyes again..

He chuckled and said.. good morning darling, now please get up and get ready.. we have to go downstairs in an hour.. he said and she nodded no..

I'm so sleepy nga.. I don't want to go anywhere.. she whined..