Chapter 10

Meenakshi came downstairs and went to Soundarya.. 

Athai... 

Come come.. this looks beautiful on you.. but why you are wrapping the pallu around your shoulder like that... She asked

Athai.. that.. this blouse had no cloth in back side.. I think they stitched wrongly.. she said in low tone.. 

Soundarya laughed... 

No ma.. I told them to stitch like that.. 

Why? She asked in horror...

That will suit you ma. Leave that.. we will talk about this later..

Ok athai.. she nodded..

You both sit here . I'll go and pack the stuffs.. 

I'll also come and help you athai.. 

No need ma.. 

Please.. 

Sari, ok come.. they went and Soundarya, Jeevitha and Meenakshi packed all their things neatly.. 

Athai, anything else left? Meenakshi asked zipping last suitcase..

No ma, ours are done. Only your husband's stuffs in remaining.. can you do me a favour? 

Yes sure athai.. tell me.. 

Can you go and pack his stuffs.. he will definitely forget few things here..

Athai... that....me... She stuttered

Please meenu ma... 

Sure athai . I'll go.. she left to the terrace can't able to deny her mother in law's request...

Meena.. Soundarya called her.. 

Athai.. 

And wake him up.. it's already evening.. we have to start to Chennai ma.. 

Ok athai.. she said and climbed up the stairs..

She was standing outside the door... hesitatingly she knocked the door.. even after standing there for few minutes she didn't received any response..

Aiyo.. what can I do now? Athai already told me that it's getting late, what if he got mad if I go inside without his permission..

He is my husband only na, it's ok if he got mad.. I wanted to do what athai asked me.. she talked with herself and opened the door.. it seems Rudra didn't locked the door from inside.. 

She sighed in relief and looked around the room.. his things are scattered here and there in the room.. she smiled at that and searched for the bag first... 

She found one suitcase in the corner of the room. She got that and kept in on the chair and opened the zip.. she found one shirt and a small pouch in that.. she gathered all his clothes and folded it neatly and kept it in the suitcase.. 

She took his grooming things like comb, perfume, etc and gathered his shaving kit, bathing gel, face wash from the bathroom and kept it also inside the suitcase.. 

Idhellam ennadhu? Onnume puriyala.. yenga podradhu? Yepadi podradhu? She thought and shrugged..

( what's all these and how to use all these things) 

Indha brush eerama iruku, edavadhu oru plastic cover la vechidalam, Ilana mathadhu serndhu nenaji poidum...

( the tooth brush is wet, we have to find a plastic cover and will keep it in that) 

She started to find a cover... there is a small dressing table, she started to search in that... while she was searching, her pallu which she covered around her shoulder came undone and her backless blouse came to display... she was keenly searching, so she didn't felt the pallu left her shoulders..