Chapter 23

Next morning, Meenakshi woke up earlier and saw Rudra who is sleeping peacefully.. she went to the bathroom without disturbing him , and finished her morning chores.. she came to the kitchen directly waiting for Shanti ma.. 

She have to learn those dishes from her for Rudra... 

She is doing her Pooja work while watchman came inside and called her.. 

Meena ma.. 

Haan anna, tell me...

Shanti ma called and informed that she won't be coming for work today because of her family emergency.. 

Oh!!! What happened anna? 

I don't know clearly ma.. 

Ok Anna.. let her come, I'll ask her... She said and he nodded and left..

Aiyo raamaaaa... Then how can I learn that today? She huffed and went and sat on the living room couch with a hand on her cheeks with a pout...

Rudra came fully dressed and looked at his wife who is sitting there thinking something deeply... 

Oi pondati... 

Hmmm... She said with a sad pout..

What happened ma? He asked in concern...

Shanti ma is not coming today... 

Okay... But why you are sitting like that? He asked and sat beside her.

I wanted to cook the dish you asked yesterday, but how can I cook now? I want to ask her.. she said sadly...

Aiyo... En Chella pondati... Cook anything.. it's not an issue ma.. he said and hugged her shoulders...( My dear wife)

No, I want to cook that only.. first time you asked me something... How can i... 

Ok ok stop... He cut her in the middle and took his mobile from his pocket and searched some videos of the dishes.. he played an video and gave her the mobile... 

See, there are several videos related to the same dish.. watch few videos and you can get an idea.. I'll help you... 

Meenakshi looked at the mobile with wide eyes and open mouth... 

How is this possible? You are really genius.. she said with a proud look on her face.. 

I'm not at all genius de pondati... This is so common to and everybody is using this to search for anything at anytime... 

Oh!!! Is it? She asked in shock...

Yes ma.. and you can use your mobile and search for anything.. I'll help you... Give me your mobile... 

That .. I don't know where I kept that... She said looking here and there . 

What? Why?

Aiyo.. you are here with me.. so why I'm going to use the mobile? She asked.. 

Unnaa... He flicked her forehead.. ( what can I do with you)

Sari I'm going to the gym.. I'll be back after an hour.. till then I'll connect my mobile to the tv so you can use that easily.. he said and connected his mobile to the tv and taught her how to search through voice search..

He ruffled her hair and kissed her forehead before going to the gym... She looked few videos in her comfortable language and decided to start the cooking... So she left from there and took the ingredients and start the cooking.

His mobile rang after half an hour and she came out from the kitchen and took his mobile and ran towards the gym..

Enanga.... Enanga... She called him while entering inside the gym..