Chapter 5

Thatha.. this is too much.. I can't handle this silence.. why you are doing this to me? Rudra is talking with Shiva thatha who is now sitting in the garden and sipping his morning coffee...

Amma it's been a week... Am I not your child? Ask him to talk with me.. I'm going crazy.. what's with this attitude of you three? 

Watch your tongue.. his dad said.. 

See Rudra, we are asking to marry her only for your good future with a happy family.. we just wanted you to have a happy and healthy life with your partner like us..

Mom there are several girls outside, other than her..whom can I marry... Why you are pestering me... 

Leave it.. don't talk with him about this anymore.. let him do whatever he wants.. if he don't want our care and concern means why to bother and pester him like he said... Shiva thatha said and stood up and tried to walk away.. but he stumbled a little and about to fall down, Rudra came and helped him to balance himself.. 

Thankyou.. Shiva thatha said looking at Rudra.. 

Thatha... Why you are thanking me? 

If anyone apart from my family helps me, I'll thank them sir.. and thank you for helping me.. he said.. 

As Rudra is very sensitive and over affectionate person can't tolerate his words and tears gathered this eyes.. this is the first time in this twenty six years of his life, his grandpa is behaving like this with him.. 

He shook is head and walking from there to his room.. 

Mama.. Soundarya called him..

I have started my acting, you please continue and don't spoil this.. it will be hard for us to behave like this with him, but trust me, he will agree within a week.. he said.. 

You acted like you are going to fall? Hmm? 

Yes.. he shrugged and went inside with his usual courageous walk.. Devaraj and Soundarya shook their heads and went inside after him.

Appa.. it's has been three days.. will he? Do you think he will accept this? Devaraj asked his father.. 

Sure.. not today but maybe tomorrow he will surely.. I have a plan.. and don't say no to this.. he warned them.. 

What mama?

He will come in few minutes after his practice.. we will have dinner together with him and he will definitely try to talk with me and... he explained about his plan.. 

They both gasped hearing that.. 

Appa.. no.. 

Mama.. what if he finds out?

I already talked with a doctor in nearby city hospital, you just take me there, he will manage.. but don't go to any other hospital.. 

Ok mama.. 

What ok? Are you both crazy? What if something happens really? I don't want to do this.. appa you are not a kid to make plans like this, and this is not a movie to make him accept him from your.. your.. death bed.. Devaraj whispers the last two words.. 

See even you can't able to say that louder, do you think he will not accept this even after seeing me like that? 

Sari, ok.. what we will do further if he accepts? Won't he get any doubts on us if you are doing well afterwards..? Devaraj asked.. 

I have a plan for that too.. don't worry.. Shiva thatha said..

Oh!!! You already made everything and planned everything..