Chapter 54

Amma.. what the doctor said? Rudra asked anxiously while looking at his mother who is coming to them..

Nothing kanna, I told you no that she is my friend, so just she was asking about my family and well being.. that's all.. come lets go.. she said and held Meenakshi's hand and walked slowly with her..

They forgot to put the mask on, so many reporters gathered them and took videos and photos of them and one person came forward and asked their reason for visiting the hospital.. suddenly Rudra's bodyguards came and protected them and he sighed in relief.. already he was in tension about Meenakshi's health.. and he doesn't want more tension today..

They came home and Meenakshi was really tired.. she wanted to sleep immediately.. Rudra got a call and went to attend that..

Athai, I'm so tired.. I'll go and sleep.. she said..

Meena ma, just go and get refresh.. don't sleep without having anything.. atleast eat few bites.. or you will feel more tired.. okay? Soundarya said..

Saringa athai.. she said and walked slowly to her room and got refresh and changed her saree to a night dress and came down..

Shanti ma served them dinner.. Meenakshi smiled widely looking at her favourite dishes...

Shanti ma.. what's special today? You made all my favourite dishes.. she said and licked her lips.. Soundarya and Shanti ma shared a look and smiled fondly at her.. Rudra also came there after his call and getting refresh..

He looked at Meenakshi who is relishing her favourite food kuzhi paniyaram with tomato chutney ( appe) and white rice with chicken curry with a bright smile in her face.. he smiled seeing at her..

Then Shanti ma gave her a glass of banana milkshake..

What's this ma? Meenakshi asked

This is banana milkshake ma.. drink this, you will feel more energetic as you felt nausea at morning I made this.. Shanti ma said and Meenakshi gulped that in a go..

It was so yummy Shanti ma.. thank you.. she said and all looked at her behaviour and find that wierd.. Soundarya signalled her husband and Father in law something and they kept quiet as Devaraj opened his mouth to ask something..

Meena ma.. go and take rest.. good night.. Soundarya said and she nodded..

What!!! Are you serious!!!! Devaraj shouted in happiness and Shiva thatha was praying the God while Soundarya facepalmed herself..

Why you are shouting? Please low your voice.. she said..

I'm sorry, I was just.. I'm so happy.. Devaraj said and hugged Soundarya..

Shiva thatha cleared his throat and they both smiled in embarrassment..

Sorry appa.. Devaraj said and Shiva thatha smiled..

I'm also very happy, god have to give the result positively.. Shiva thatha said..

Yeah mama.. I'm also praying for that only, even Meenakshi is also behaving very differently for the past three days.. I am observing her and even shanthi also said this, she is also observing her eating habits and told me this.. but I don't want to confirm anything myself.. so I took her to the doctor today..

Okay.. lets see tomorrow.. God will give only happiness to those kids.. Shiva thatha said and they went from the garden to their rooms..

Rudra went with her and they sat on the balcony for sometimes..

He looked at the plaster which is sticked in her hand by the nurse after taking the blood samples.. he slowly caressed that ..

Valikidha ladoo ma? He asked..