Chapter 63

They all came home after having the dinner at the beach restaurant.. Jeevitha and Jayaram were so happy seeing the beach.. they talked how much they loved it and their desires to come there again and again on the way back to their house..

They spent a good two days in their sister's house and left for their native with Rudra's driver..

In this two days Rudra spoke with Jeevitha a lot and came to know about herself.. and an important thing that is she adores and loves her sister a lot.. so she wants to live in the same city so she can visit her frequently in future as her parents started to talk about her marriage with their relatives one time and she eavesdropped it..

Rudra spoke with Vijay and asked him to talk with Santhosh as well for Jeevitha's and his marriage.. Vijay told him that he already spoke with him about the same.. so they decided to talk with Santhosh's parents after the baby's arrival..

And asusual all started their routine.. Rudra got a call from cricket association and they asked him that he have to join in the next tour... Because he is efficient player and an all rounder.. the team was missing him badly and they needed his support as they are going to play the match with top three countries that well versed in cricket.. and this will marked as an important your in his career..

Meenakshi compelled him to join as he is just sitting in home with her..

Soundarya and others assured him that they will take care of her very well.. Jhanvi also came and spoke with them and promised him that she will be with his wife for the time being.. he said ok after a lot of pressure from both sides and tomorrow he is going to Mumbai..

Ladoo.. I'll miss you ma.. he said her while cuddling her..

I'll miss you more.. please don't worry about me.. so many people are here to take care of me.. you just play well and take care of yourself.. she said while caressing his cheeks..

He took her hands and kissed her palm.. please don't forget to take the tablets.. eat only healthy foods and don't order and eat momos frequently.. walk regularly at evenings.. okay?

Hmmm.. okay.. she said with a small smile..

He caressed her bump and kept his head beside the bump and kissed it few times.

Dad will miss you.. he said and lifted her top and kissed her bump and suddenly the baby kicked.. like feeling his father's feelings, the baby kicked.. Rudra gasped loudly and looked at Meenakshi who is also equally shocked like him..

Fir.. first time nga.. she said with a happy smile..

Yeah... I... I'm.. now... I just felt that.. it's so surreal.. he said and placed a kiss on her lips and kept his palm on her bump.

See.. she also going to miss you more.. Meenakshi said referring to the kick..

Yeah... Rudra said and again started his talks with the baby..

Darling.. I know that you will miss your dad.. but I'll miss you both more than anything.. I just wanted to be with you.. but you know, dad can't avoid this work and it's very important for me.. so please forgive me.. he said and kissed the bump..

Meenakshi kept her hands on his head and caressed his scalp..

Love you kutty ladoo.. he said and the baby again kicked ..

See.. she is telling love you too appa.. Meenakshi said and he shed tears that he was controlling till now..

Enanga!!! What happened? Meenakshi asked and lifted him to her..

I'm so happy de.. I cannot express it in words.. before my marriage cricket and my family was everything to me.. but you came to my life and changed that and my world started revolves around you.. I just can't even think another girl as my wife, in your place.. you are just perfect.. a perfect missing piece of myself... And now.. the feeling of me going to be a dad.. for our blood.. it's something you know.. I feel more responsible now..