Chapter 44

Rudra stood there after closing the door and watching his wife who is standing there fidgeting with her pallu... He walked slowly to her and she stiffened hearing the sound and blushed lowering her head.. 

He turned around and again looked at the decorated room with a smile.. he then went and stood behind her without any gap... 

Jhanvi plaited her long hair and was adorned with a small amount of jasmine flower and she was beautiful in that red saree, with contrast green blouse.. Rudra was given a veshti and shirt by Krish...( Dhoti)

Oi pondati.. he whispered in her ears and she felt goosebumps and shivered...

He slowly made her to turn and he smiled lovingly looking at her, who is fidgeting with her pallu with red cheeks and neck due to constant blushing..  he lifted her face and looked at her and gently kissed her forehead by cupping her cheeks...

Come.. he took her to the bed and sat comfortably and asked her to sit beside him and hugged her to his chest.. 

Ladoo... 

Hmmmm... She lifted her face and looked at him..

Did you felt any uncomfortable during the reception? He asked caressing her hands..

No no nga.. I was really happy to meet all of them.. more than anything, you were beside me throughout the reception, so nothing else to worry.. she talked normally making him relieved..

Okay.. hmmm...

Enanga, do you know where is jeevi kutty and Jay.. I didn't saw them here..

They went to Krish's home . As they are arranging our room, Krish asked them to stay this night in his house as Jeevitha and Jayaram will be there with your parents.. 

Oh!!! Okay okay... She breathed in relief.. 

Do you know one thing.. my mom talked to me, like a normal talk.. I felt so happy after many years... She said happily..

Hmmm..hmmm... That's good... Rudra said...

Hmmmm...  Meenakshi, I wanted to ask you one thing... Please tell me the truth...

Hmmm.. yeah..

Are you okay with this arrangements? See, I don't want to rush anything, if you are not okay, not ready for this then we can have a little talk and can sleep.. that's absolutely fine for me.. don't hesitate to tell..

Aiyo, how can I tell openly to him that anything is fine.. oh god, I was praying you that he should not ask this, why you are doing this . She thought and whined ..

Oi.. what? I know this must be Vijay and Krish's plan.. see, you are my first priority and don't even think about me.. just let me know..hmm he held her chin and asked..

I'm.. I... I'm fine with anything, it's upto you.. She stuttered

Are you sure? He whispered..

Hmmm... We are husband and wife and I love you, more than that I trust you... So, it's upto you.. she said shyly and laid on his chest.. 

Thank you.. for your trust... He said and hugged her tightly... 

Hey, where is the milk? Rudra asked looking at the side table.. 

There ... Meenakshi showed the tumbler on the table before the couch..

Hmmm... Okay.... Did you kept there?

Hmmm..hmmm.. she nodded no and whispered..

Akka.. Jhanvi akka..

After a brief silence, Meenakshi looked around the room again and looked at him..