Chapter 30

Bhabhi ji... Aalim called Sara who is now thinking something..

Hmmm...

If you didn't came here on the correct time means.. he shook his head ..we didn't even want to think about that...

Poor girl.. that stupid menaminikki.. how dare she to touch Meenakshi.. Krish said in anger..

What's that? Everyone asked pointing the word..

It's..hmmm... Like.. a girl like to showing off.. something like that... Leave it...

She slapped her pretty hard... Finger prints are even visible in her cheeks... Sara said in concern..

What? All shouted and rushed to their room..

These idiots.. Sara facepalmed and left to her room followed by Bhai...

They knocked the door and didn't got any reply.. so they started to knock continuously by calling his name..

Rudra groaned and came out and closed the door behind him.. all gasped looking at him who is now standing there without shirt...

What idiots?

What are you doing?

Do you think that is manners to ask a married guy?

Wooowwww..... All hooted and Achuth glared at them..

Rudra... Have you seen her? That stupid girl slapped Meena..

Yeah.. just massaging with ice cubes for that now... Even her hands are also... Her arm is bleeding...

Oh my god!!!

Krish, call the doctor and ask him to come here immediately... He nodded and dialled the doctor's number and asked him to come as soon as possible...

They tried to come inside the room..

Can't you wait?

No we won't.. we want to see our baby sister.. they all said and rushed inside the room without minding Rudra who is now shouting at them..

Meenakshi was sitting on the bed, wrapped with comforter... Looking at her brother's she immediately wiped her tears and smiled at them.. all came and sat surrounding her...

Meena ma.. is it paining a lot? Krish asked looking at her cheeks..

No it's ok.. she whispered..

All looked at her wrists that were bruised and felt bad...

Rudra looked at her.. he knows that she is acting.. she is hurt, physically and mentally.. her eyes reflecting fears in it..

The doctor came and they told him about her condition and asked her to remove her comforter..

Oh my God!!! Himantha who is standing beside her shouted looking at her left arm.. all came to his side and gasped looking at her..

Please sit.. the doctor said and Rudra made her to sit beside him and hugged her tightly and turned her head and clutched that with his shoulders...

The doctor Started to check her and Sara came with Bhai hearing the commotion inside their room...

Meenakshi hissed and cried while the doctor touched her arm and Sara held her sat beside Rudra...

There is a small metal pierced in this area.. can I know where she hit her arm? The doctor asked..

Baby... Rudra called her and lifted her face.. he looked at the finger prints and composed himself..